eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server-Payment (Status- No Discussion)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Server-Payment (Status- No Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: Server-Payment (Status- No Discussion)

Post by [Freak]inger Wed Feb 27 2013, 13:11

The price will rise to 14,36€
I can't carry this, can you?
Tell me, but as fast as possible, cause it takes me 40 days to cancle the server!

Kind reagrds

Freakinger
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Server-Payment (Status- No Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: Server-Payment (Status- No Discussion)

Post by [Freak]inger Thu Feb 28 2013, 15:51

All right people, I'm right about to kill the server, scince I can't take the costs anymore.
They offered me to pay the normal 10€ but to be honest, I'm against.
I think dc is a good choice to play on and it will be better for both sides.
I give you time till this evening, than i'll make a clear decision and stop the server. They will then run till april the 7th and then its the end Smile

Freak
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Thu Feb 28 2013, 17:00

the problem is that none of the people who pay probably ddidn't see this topic yet :/

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by [Freak]inger Thu Feb 28 2013, 18:21

ye, but I need to decide this today.
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by mic Thu Feb 28 2013, 19:41

Oh - I just saw it! Though to be honest I don't know the right course of action either. If it's 2 € more per month I think I could handle this - since I don't have to pay for my own server anymore ... but of course I prefer the 5€ which it is now. But the main point for me is - the server should make us happy. I'm happy as long as I don't have any work with it, so it's fine for me Very Happy Concerning the players - in my experience not too many players use it atm - so I don't think their happiness counts that much*. But Freakinger, you sometimes don't seem very happy. So I pass my vote to you!

[*in fact most of the players seem to enjoy to stick together in groups of 20+ and perform laggy camping orgies. ...I don't understand this - so: No! Their happiness doesn't matter at all]
mic
mic

Back to top Go down

Post by mic Thu Feb 28 2013, 19:45

So - yay! Go for the kill!!! I'm joining your rage and will kill the contract with my mobile phone operator!!!

Last edited by mic on Thu Feb 28 2013, 19:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : splelling mistake)
mic
mic

Back to top Go down

Post by [Freak]inger Fri Mar 01 2013, 18:06

killed it.
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by [Freak]inger Fri Mar 01 2013, 18:11

all right, I payed all the last costs...
All in all, I need now 2,39€ fro waschbecki.
And 73ct from mic.
I woud pay for mic, cause it isn't much, but I don't want waschi to send me 2,39€ cause its useless.
If you feel in debt for me waschi, feel free to gift me a game with the value on steam or something, I don't really care Smile

Kind regards

Freakinger

P.S. If you can find a free copy of Metro 2033 waschi, I'll love you so much! Smile
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Sat Mar 02 2013, 12:09

Ok, i will surch a little bit, maybe i can find the game anywhere Smile

Do u wanna be my friend in steam? Then i can send u something Very Happy

Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [Freak]inger Sat Mar 02 2013, 12:25

yes waschi, I wanna be your friend Very Happy:D <3

add me: Freak1nger
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:10

Ii have added you Wink ur my first friend Very Happy <3
has anybody else steam? im waschbecki, so add me Smile

Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2