eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i join Element? // Result: Accepted

+2
vega
Pati.B
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can i join Element? // Result: Accepted - Page 2 Empty Re: Can i join Element? // Result: Accepted

Post by Pati.B Fri Jul 17 2015, 12:29

Well thats great Smile
I like all eLeMenTs to Smile
Pati.B
Pati.B

Back to top Go down

Can i join Element? // Result: Accepted - Page 2 Empty Re: Can i join Element? // Result: Accepted

Post by vega Fri Jul 17 2015, 21:45

Well it seems like some members game through and voted! Smile You got 7 yes votes and thats enough considering the amount of inactive members we have. So there is nothing left for me to say besides congratz and welcome in element!! Wink

I hope you bring some fresh action on the forum, in the clan and in xonotic! Unlike all of us veterans who are a bit slow these days as you might have noticed Wink

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Fri Jul 17 2015, 22:00

Pati

Congratulations! Nice to have u with us.

C u in-game dutchie

Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Ranger Fri Jul 17 2015, 22:49

Gratz Very Happy

Termi
Mr_Ranger
Mr_Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeBabaCool Fri Jul 17 2015, 23:12

Welcome to our family Smile
AngeBabaCool
AngeBabaCool

Back to top Go down

Post by Pati.B Sun Jul 19 2015, 14:00

Omg this is nice Smile
thx for all
Pati.B
Pati.B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2