eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I would like to join you // Result: Accepted

+10
Daytona
waschbecki
neXus
Avallac'h
Lime
Schocksal
AngeBabaCool
Kwakkiezalf
vega
unic_sorin
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hi, I would like to join you // Result: Accepted Empty Hi, I would like to join you // Result: Accepted

Post by unic_sorin Mon May 26 2014, 21:40

Hi eLeMeNts,
I was playing these days some fun matches with you inside the tourney and found actually awesome people here.
I would like to join you because I found this clan a good one, I'm still an active player and like to improve together.

In the past, I founded the KaTaNa clan along with Alexik and Radiohead (from EXile) and, now,
after 3 years of inactivity I decided to return on Nexuiz scene, and have joined the AxG clan before this.
I don't have anything against them, but they seem to be very inactive for long time and no one of them have actually time to play. It's sad, but I'm still seeking for further fun! Smile

Sorin, 26, M,
Game types which I prefer: DM, 1and1, TDM, FT, CA, CTF.
Game types which I have to improve my skills at: CTF and others.
First met whith the game: 2007
Strength: the teams which I take part of,
Weakness: others Smile
Game Objective: still don't know how to strafe run, someone have to teach me Smile. then, the rest of them Smile
Life Objective: To fly naked in space

The bad things about me.
I'm known by few nexuiz players as a cheater because I developed an Aimbot and a CVAR-based Wallhack and used them for testing purposes, but not in official clan matches, and that gathered a bad reputation.
I also gave documentation about them few years ago on and created an open wiki, but they are not available anymore.

I also created a Beer mod for nexuiz, that simulates drunken movement and replaces current HUD and Weapons with custom-made ones, to match the situation Smile

My daily job as a Web Developer takes between 7:00 and 16:00 GMT and I can't actually play on that interval from the office  but still can communicate with all of you if needed.

if I must provide other info please let me know.
unic_sorin
unic_sorin

Back to top Go down

Hi, I would like to join you // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Hi, I would like to join you // Result: Accepted

Post by vega Mon May 26 2014, 22:16

unic_sorin wrote:I also created a Beer mod for nexuiz, that simulates drunken movement and replaces current HUD and Weapons with custom-made ones, to match the situation Smile

OMG that was you indeed! Very Happy

http://nknexuiz.slovakforum.net/t110-nexuiz-beer-mode-is-finnished?highlight=beer

Sadly as you know we aren't really looking for new members atm...but that doesn't mean you can't get in! What it does mean is that it will take much longer than before to actually give you an awnser... We decided that we want to first descuss before we actually invite somebody or not and then after that there's still time for a trial period (if we decide yes) for about a week. You've kinda come a week late Razz But hey you still got a chance to get it so dont worry Very Happy

I'll be letting you know the result of our descussion as soon as i know the awnser!

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi, I would like to join you // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Hi, I would like to join you // Result: Accepted

Post by Kwakkiezalf Mon May 26 2014, 22:19

Hey Unic,

thx for the great matches! Show up in the evenings/weekends and spend some more time with the eLeMenTs! Please also try some CTF!

U are a great player, but give us some time.

CU ingame

Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Mon May 26 2014, 22:26

Quick question do you play on an other name now or still unic_sorin? Just so i know where to look for Razz

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeBabaCool Mon May 26 2014, 22:27

Yoloooooloooooooooooooooloooooooolo !!!!!
I don't really saw u but I heard about u Very Happy
I'll meat u soonbi hope Wink

Abc
AngeBabaCool
AngeBabaCool

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Mon May 26 2014, 22:46

hey unic Smile
do you know me? I dont know you  scratch 
...lets see who you are Smile
so, welcome on the forum and good luck with your app Very Happy

Schocki Wink
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Tue May 27 2014, 12:55

Hey unic Smile
I'm glad to see such a nice application on our forum! But I never saw you yet in Nex:D
I hope that we'll meet each other ingame and play a few matches;D
Lime <3
Lime
Lime
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by unic_sorin Tue May 27 2014, 14:36

hi folks, this is a nice feeling for me seeing you all actually respond to this Smile I'm using my nickname in game as it is, unic_sorin. However, you can also find me here if you need help with some stuff related to game and web development Smile
unic_sorin
unic_sorin

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Tue May 27 2014, 17:00

Allright then i'll be looking ingame for you Very Happy

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallac'h Tue May 27 2014, 17:10

Hello unic and nice to see your application here Wink Btw i allready met you then i know you much Wink

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by neXus Tue May 27 2014, 20:37

salut! Very Happy ma bucur sa vad inca un roman care joaca un joc adevarat precum nexuiz :p
nu te-am vazut in joc, dar sper sa jucam cat de curand
cat despre aplicatie, mult noroc! Very Happy
p.s. : iti place cs 1.6? xD
neXus
neXus

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Tue May 27 2014, 21:55

Good evening Unic,

welcome to our forum. Nice to see you here. Sorry that i hadn't that much time to spectate you playing today. But ill have an eye for you on the next days, so i get fast to know a bit more about you ;-)

Btw. nice application, a lot of infos. I like it Smile

Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daytona Tue May 27 2014, 22:47

hi Unic,

welcome to our forum. Good Luck

--------------- G H O S T ----------------
Daytona
Daytona

Back to top Go down

Post by unic_sorin Wed May 28 2014, 01:50

thank you all for your awesomeness. btw. my gf said that if i'm gonna join this clan she will learn to play nexuiz. but, she may change and I don't try to get in with this. just let you know. it could be fun even if I don't, who knows Smile
unic_sorin
unic_sorin

Back to top Go down

Post by unic_sorin Wed May 28 2014, 01:55

btw. beside the fact that i am a web developer, i'm also a gaphicvdesigner, a music producer, security white hat and can actually create 3d models of any kind of stuff related to this game. so if any one of you may need some help don't be shy and just tell me.
unic_sorin
unic_sorin

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Wed May 28 2014, 09:01

Wow a talented guy Razz & yes would be hilarious to c her play! Very Happy

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Wed May 28 2014, 14:17

hehe indeed Very Happy

Schocki Smile
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Wed May 28 2014, 20:07

R u selling u'r self Unic  Smile cheers 

kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Thu May 29 2014, 19:05

Sorry that it takes a while but some guys still want some more time to spec you Smile

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter Thu May 29 2014, 19:33

Good luck / Mult noroc ! Si... te rog sa nu faci hack-uri care cresc aim-ul Smile) sau viteza , cei ce o sa le foloseasca o sa strice distractia... / And... please don't make hacks who's doing aim better and speed better , who will use them will destroy distraction... But good idea with drunk mode Smile)
Slaughter
Slaughter

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sun Jun 01 2014, 20:45

You can now wear the trial tag unic! We decided to give you a shot but you might be the last one so make it a good trial Wink We'll be mainly looking for activity and giving the chance to some guys who haven't seen you yet...But this shouldn't take long hopefully only like 2 days Wink

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unic_sorin Sun Jun 01 2014, 22:37

thank you, beer, vodka, weed, redbull, grapchic card, internet provider, chair and mouse for making this possible Smile
unic_sorin
unic_sorin

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sun Jun 01 2014, 22:39

Haha thats what i like to hear! Very Happy

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallac'h Mon Jun 02 2014, 18:10

wow a lot of thanks xD Btw it's only right what you said (a part beer cause i don't drink xD )

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Wed Jun 04 2014, 21:52

Welcome in element you are accepted!

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next