eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm out, cya, but back again

+10
Meister XD
AngeBabaCool
Mr_Ranger
Schocksal
Carontes
vega
umbra
neXus
Daytona
Avallac'h
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm out, cya, but back again - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm out, cya, but back again

Post by Avallac'h Sun Nov 16 2014, 15:44

A part "bye bro, have fun and hope to see you around" i don't have anything else to tell you about your last decision.... :'(

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeBabaCool Sun Nov 16 2014, 16:33

Sad story... :'(

Then have fun with all of ur futures projects my dear :"(
U will stay as a fantastic guy in our souls ;D
AngeBabaCool
AngeBabaCool

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sun Nov 16 2014, 22:09

Thank you all for the nice words! A lot of times i thought my work didnt get appreciated but reading this it clearly did. Very heartwarming Smile You guys are the best people i could have had under my wing and i enjoyed every second of it. I will still be around sometimes and who knows one day i might try to rejoin element...never say never right?

Much love,

Vegiburger
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuff Mon Nov 17 2014, 08:29

vega, i think you're fed up cause you work too hard and obviously not much people appreciate your work as it should be. I think that people don't appreciate that much because this is actually a game, not a place to work your ass off. I think that as a clan leader the only obligatory tasks are invite/kick members, announce someone accepted/denied; well since there is an element server there will be a bit more work (i'm not very knowledgeable of what it really is). To get to the point, we are playing a game to have fun; and chill. Therefore we don't need to think for a thousand things at a time like a business in real life, but only about playing. I think you should do mapping/other non-obligatory things only if you desire to. You complain that you work too hard - that means that you don't have your heart in it. Oh, and i have put a lot of hours in non-playing activities (not as many as you tho, not even near) as well but i do them only when i want to and when it doesn't interfere with my real-life work.
For the unbalanced games: i think that the more you think about balance, the more you invoke unbalance. Just stay there and chill, and since this is just a game, we don't even care about the result (well i complain about unbalanced games as well but i've been tried to be more mature about that point:p).

Clans of ctf minsta being gone: well, that is true.... cant argue with that. We can try to invite on every opportunity other clans to play with us. If they don't want to - ok. One other possibility is we can pick up a few volunteers from element, maybe like 4 or so, and create a new clan. Or, if no one likes that, i can propose playing another game (not quitting nexuiz tho) - it is called BZFlag. It does not have a large player community, just like Nexuiz. Though there matches are played on a daily basis. It is not a classic fps game, so you may not like it... but I do. So to play matches, we need to register on a few sites and gain league membership. I have been playing it for a few years now and I think that the community is not bad, etc.

About you being the best clan leader around, YES, that is definitely true. Razz But you take things too hard. Relax and do things only for JOY.

That is my vision of  the situation... not forcing any of my opinions. And if anybody feels harassed, it is not intentional.

About bzflag - tell me what you guys think about playing it along with nexuiz, I really propose it. Here is a link to the teams on only one league of it (you can join multiple) - http://www.guleague.org/Teams/
More info about it if you like it Razz

Cheers guys!
nuff

Edit: despite what i said, vega, i really respect what you have done for this clan and for nexuiz in general.
------
gameplay video of bzflag so you guys can see what it looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsqJkiNCpy0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rBBQe4SIjY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXkfJh1xqn0
Nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by mic Tue Dec 09 2014, 21:34

Is this about becoming part of the 'cool' unstable elements group, Vega? Razz
mic
mic