eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm out, cya, but back again

+10
Meister XD
AngeBabaCool
Mr_Ranger
Schocksal
Carontes
vega
umbra
neXus
Daytona
Avallac'h
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm out, cya, but back again Empty I'm out, cya, but back again

Post by vega Sun Nov 09 2014, 22:00

I'm fed up with the nexuiz community nothing else to say.
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

I'm out, cya, but back again Empty Re: I'm out, cya, but back again

Post by Avallac'h Sun Nov 09 2014, 22:14

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! You can't leave us with that explain....... It's your choice but give us a valaible reason... Sad Good bye then... hope to see you soon. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Sun Nov 09 2014, 22:19

Vega,

Can u please sleep over it?

fact that we were loosing and balance was out tonight, ... don't let that spoil the nice time's we have ingame.

kwakkie

Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sun Nov 09 2014, 22:20

Kwakkiezalf wrote:Vega,

Can u please sleep over it?

fact that we were loosing and balance was out tonight, ... don't let that spoil the nice time's we have ingame.

kwakkie

tonight and nearly every other night. i fight unbalanced games on a daily base
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Sun Nov 09 2014, 22:26

I recall some nice matches yesterday vega.

But lets not talk about words used. If it does not feel right, it's not right......

just sleep over it, and post later.

don't go.

kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Daytona Sun Nov 09 2014, 23:38

Hey whats happen my Bro?

be not angry i'am here. Yes sleep about and let us know.

"day to day, we met some bad and some nice times, but the new age is a life with full of experience."

------------------- G H O S T ----------------------
Daytona
Daytona

Back to top Go down

Post by neXus Mon Nov 10 2014, 06:42

After all, it finally happens...
neXus
neXus

Back to top Go down

Post by umbra Mon Nov 10 2014, 08:07

Although it would be sad for nexuiz to lose one of it's best players (perhaps the best) i kinda understand why you want to quit. i've seen you playing many nexuiz games and even when i play myself you see that al the "good" players stack up in one team causing extreme unbalance. This is sad because nexuiz only has a few active players and when they always cause this unbalance it's only fun for them (i guess) I myself think nexuiz is a great game even tough it's graphics aren't that great and everything but i'm not happy with the community the only fun games i have these days are the funwars we sometimes do. and i know i dont play a lot but this is going on for such a long time; when i started playing nexuiz and was king of the noobs i played everyday to try to improve, and guess what it's hard to get better when experienced players constantly kill you Very Happy

And back to vega... if you want to leave that's your choice you tried keeping nex alive for sooo long that i think you have all the rights to stop now because it didnt become alive again... you did great things for us nex players tho: together with kwakkie and idk who else provide us with a good server, create Element the best clan ever made Very Happy, made some really great maps, etc.

so thank you for all these things Smile
umbra
umbra
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Mon Nov 10 2014, 14:34

OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!
The best clan leader I've ever seen, the leader of the clan I love most in all the games in all the world is leaving the scene...
The bro I've always tried to reach (in vain ;D) is giving his last goodbye...
The star that had most shined at all in this game is turning of...
This can kill anyone...
I wish you the best you can imagine, v3ga; be happy in your life.
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Mon Nov 10 2014, 14:49

Let me try to explain myself a bit more. Due to 'anger' i forced this topic in a way thats it's not really clear why i'm leaving.

The first reason is pretty clear to you all i think. Although there are great games being playd in nexuiz, the majority of the games are unbalanced. I've always tried to rebalance myself if possible unless noobs don't vote and a certain map has to be ended quickly.

The second reason is maybe a bit harder for some of you to see. I have put probably the most hours into nexuiz that doesn't involve playing. People like umbra and neXus will know this because umbra is my brother and neXus has always been my right hand. The fact that our server is empty most of the time, people don't respond on messages that involve bringing life back into nexuiz,... result in a feeling that all those hours were for nothing.

A third reason is pretty clear these days to a lot of people. Its one of the saddest things in my opinion and that is that the clans for ctf minsta are gone. You could argue and say that axg is active and that there's a new clan cbf. But let's be honest those are just individuals playing with the same tag, not a group like a clan should be. cbf might be a clan but they need to put a lot more work into it. They have not reached the level yet where they are able to communicate good with us or other players. This resulted into the death of clanwars. Yes maybe 5 times/year there is a clanwar being playd. But compared to nearly every week in the past thats kind of sad.

I could probably list up a ton more reasons to validate me leaving even more...but i feel like those 3 are the main ones. The thing that has been holding me back of leaving in the past is the fact i created element and i've put hours, days, weeks, months, now even years into it. I was able to unite the best and friendly players under one clantag which i'm very happy i did. But one by one the original players who have build this clan together with me are leaving or became inactive.

Freakinger, asgar, apnea, nexus and waschbecki. Those were the ones that were there when i created this clan. A bit later s&co, stephan, sk8 and velvet303 joined. A month after that lime came into the picture. After that we had to wait a few months but eventually mic decided to apply after a lot of asking of us. Then in february of 2013 the uk team of ranger and blooded joined. After that the people joining were a bit more appart. But from july untill september 4 people joined: Schocksal, Dr.X, nuff and tofik. In the last remaining months of 2013 3 more people joined: Umbra, Kwakkiezalf and Avallac'h. In the following year, 2014, 4 more people joined: ABC, Ghost, doomer and unic.

When some of you read those names there will be some you don't know or that you didn't know were in element before. Players come and go thats a fact. But if we are all real right now we all know that nexuiz is losing more players than it gains. Eventhough this clan got bigger, the nexuiz community got smaller.

I can't lie, writing this i kind of regret writing this topic because it makes me realise how good of a job i did administrating this clan. You won't see me fast say about myself that i'm the best or anything. But fuck it, i'm one of the best clan admins, this mainly thanks to the team that supported me.

I'm not sure yet f i'll leave because i might regret it. But for now i will play without a clantag or not play at all. I won't work on the server and won't work on the forum. I won't work on anything related to nexuiz or vecxis. That untill i feel like i want to put back time into this or untill i decide that i leave. I've taken time like this one time before and after that i was re-energized and starting working again for nexuiz so who knows...

vega

Last edited by vega on Mon Nov 10 2014, 14:53; edited 2 times in total
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Mon Nov 10 2014, 14:49

& thanks for the kind words guys <3

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Mon Nov 10 2014, 14:55

No word more... You're right.
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Mon Nov 10 2014, 18:09

awww vega Sad
its so damn sad that its kinda simply right what you say Neutral
you build up a great clan, the greatest ever, and when I got invited to join your family I was euphoric, at this time it was a great privilege to be in such a clan and play for the honor of it against other clans and great players. But this nice time was over only a few moths after I began to play , always when I hear about the old states I am sad that it was suddenly all over. Most of the big players are inactive, all clans are away, and lots of the remaining people are noobs or unskilled. Im always happy when there is after a lot of shit games one great game, with good players and a nice balance. But that's like you said not really often the case. That's the reason I became also kinda inactive, I actually played only 20 min a week. Only the rarely funwars were great, but after there are now no clans against we could play, these funwars are also away.
So youre right, you put hours of work into all that things related to Nexuiz and eLeMenT, but its all not worthwhile at all. Nexuiz is not any more a reason to become deeply absorbed in.
I understand you bro, and I totally agree with you. Thousand thx for the nice time we all had. But after your decision to leave, I wouldn't wonder if more and more players stop to let see their asses ingame (like me Sad )
I hope you don't leave us totally and that we see you sometimes around.
And maybe - I really really fucking hope that!!! - the old states comes back and Nexuiz is going to get back the old great atmosphere ... and we all see again a reason to enjoy great games and nice guys.
However, have fun bro, find your way and don't vanish absolutely Wink

Schocki Neutral

Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Ranger Mon Nov 10 2014, 18:41

Sad
sad sad times

However i have one question, is nexuiz the only game we can play together?
I say this because i have played nexuiz for a long time, seeing people come and go (excluding my lengthy afk) It will just seem sad just for one of the greatest players ever just to leave a great clan and a friendship group because of unbalance. There are hundreds of games out there that im sure a large group of us will be able to buy or be gifted the games for birthdays and other occasion. Even if they are free games on steam we can still stay as a group of players who enjoy each others company in-game. For example, there was talk of eLeMenT playing games like MC and CS:GO. Anything is better than us slowly dying out Sad
Just an idea.

Anyway, Thanks for all of the great times

Termi
Mr_Ranger
Mr_Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Mon Nov 10 2014, 19:27

I won't leave you guys completely just yet. As i said i'll stay in the clan but i will take a break of all the other stuff related to nexuiz. I might play i might not. I will put myself on the plays rarely list. If i decide to come back full after that break so be it. If i decide to leave completely so be it as well.

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daytona Mon Nov 10 2014, 23:35

Thats we all) Love you all bros. Vega need sleep so give them a break and girls Wink

lets go for a Party VEGA i'm in Vienna 22 Destrict. (I know where the party plays)

-------------------- G H O S T -------------------
Daytona
Daytona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Mon Nov 10 2014, 23:42

Lol....

GHOST DOG?

kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeBabaCool Tue Nov 11 2014, 18:47

Wow...

I'm not a great talker (:p) but fine, draw a line for some time and maybe see you in few months in nexuiz or vecxis for have again some fuckings great times

🔤 's best wishes
AngeBabaCool
AngeBabaCool

Back to top Go down

Post by Meister XD Tue Nov 11 2014, 19:24

Vega, what shall I tell you?

I really don’t know why, but overall I haven’t seen you in a match more than 5 times without counting the funwar. But they were enough to become deeply impressed by your skill. But your skill isn’t the most important thing about you in nexuiz.
You have founded the greatest clan ever. Element has survived all problems of nexuiz. Thanks to you. Element is a real community. When you see elements, they talk, they fool around, they are kind of friends. That’s invaluable. And apart from axg they also play for their clan and not only for fun.

And I am also personally grateful. Grateful, because of your support of Future and later CyBerFuture.
Thank you very much vega!
I ask you to stay in element as a honory member! You can be really proud of element and element is really proud that you are part of fit. Don’t make the elements sad by not wearing the element tag.

Relating to nexuiz, I won’t give up and I will try to improve CBF. And I have still hope! At the moment there are a few old players who made a long nexuiz break and started again playing.
And I think we all shouldn’t give up. Let us fight for nexuiz, everybody a little bit. Schocki and me started with our idea Schocki has allready explained. Let us also fight for Vegas ideas!

Vega, I will be very pleased to see you from time to time, maybe after a break…
I can understand you, like the others too!
But do not let us say goodbye

Hit them all 
Meister
Meister XD
Meister XD

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_x Wed Nov 12 2014, 17:19

all ur reasons are quite obvious, but it's been like this since forever. I don't understand why this is news to you. Nexuiz was already a dead game when I started playing in 2012, and I've never seen any clan being very active. It surprises me, I thought we all knew what you said and we just kept playing cause we liked the game...
Well thanks for all you've done for us, you'll be missed
doctor_x
doctor_x
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by umbra Thu Nov 13 2014, 17:30

I think vega is a bit of a doctor who keeps nexuiz in a coma and refuses to let it die. perhaps thats even the best thing he does/did next to creating the most awesome clan and maps, etc. Very Happy
umbra
umbra
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sun Nov 16 2014, 12:14

I was laying in my bed yesterday and i realised there really is no point for me to stay. I told kwakkie i was working on something behind the scenes and i was but then again it would require so much time for probably only a few people to participate.

The thing i was working on was a huge tournament called Nexfrag Masters which would be for capture the flag. The maps being playd would all be rather new made by me. The winner would get a month the master pass on the tournament server. But after realising this wouldn't have succes anyway i kinda burried the idea yesterday.

I've also noticed the thought of moving to xonotic is around again. I wish good luck to people who want to make the move with the clan. And lets hope for them there is more life there than in nexuiz, which i doubt but still Wink

Kwakkie since you are allready co-admin you can become admin together with waschbecki now if you want. If not feel free to point somebody who does want to take the job.

As for my serverconfigs etc, feel free to use them and modify them. As long as the credit will still be to me in the first line of each config. Same goes for the forum, feel free to modify it Smile

You can still contact me on the forum, i wont delete my account. And some can still contact me on facebook and or steam. For those who wish to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051344476

I might create a website where we can still get in touch to play other games because i've had wonderfull times with you all. Thank you and hopefully cu guys around sometime.

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Sun Nov 16 2014, 13:52

Wow Vega,

So this is it.
I feel very sad for us all, including you obviously, that this day has come today. Since we first met, I have admired your dedication towards our clan and the game. This besides the great skill you have in the game.
The way you have taken care of the eLeMenT clan, should be an example for all. I have no experience with any other great player in Nex, setting the example as you have.

The time we sent putting up the servers, playing numerous games .... for me was great and worth while spending my rare free time.

Vega, u r great guy!

So indeed, eLeMenTs, we are leaderless.

What will happen with Nexuiz and eLeMenTs after this, history will tell.

bb the great .... Sad

Cheers, Kwakkie

Last edited by Kwakkiezalf on Sun Nov 16 2014, 14:29; edited 1 time in total
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Sun Nov 16 2014, 14:17

Well, this is your final decision (it was clear it will have gone like this) Crying or Very sad. Now it's time to give you the last "Bye, dear" and thank you:

1. for have played so many too fun games with such a boring noob like me and other players in nexuiz;
  2. for have spent so much time working on servers to let players to play new type of matches, for have listened to our ideas and have made up them and to have played so many exciting funwars with all of us;
  3. for have supported anyone who has asked you to help him, expecially for all the times I thought to leave this game because of my bad skills;
  4. for have helped clans to make their own forum, expecially for our forum;
  5. for all other things I haven't mentioned because I don't know them or I forgot them;
  6. the last, but the most important, for have been the leader of the coolest, the nicest and the skillest clan I ever seen around.

Moreover, sorry for all the time I have annoyed you, for all the time I haven't been skilled, nice or hard-working enought for you. I hope you can excuse me for all the time I haven't done the right thing for/to you.
I think there isn't a word in all the languages in the world that can explain how I was/am pleased to have met you vega Smile, and there isn't for sure a word that can explain how I esteem you and I thank you for what you have done particularly for me Very Happy! You're the best person/player I have seen around.
I wish to spend your life in the happiest way.
Adios, my dear.
Carontes

Last edited by Carontes on Sun Nov 16 2014, 15:58; edited 1 time in total
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Sun Nov 16 2014, 14:44

Kwakkiezalf wrote:
Vega, u r great guy!

So indeed, eLeMenTs, we are leaderless.

What will happen with Nexuiz and eLeMenTs after this, history will tell.

at the moment its a sad story... Sad

bb bro, hope to cu around!

Schocki Neutral
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down