eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scored_Redge's music tastes brought to this thread :P

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scored_Redge's music tastes brought to this thread :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Scored_Redge's music tastes brought to this thread :P

Post by Asgar Thu Aug 30 2012, 13:52

Coloris and Atomic from She are awesome Wink
Asgar
Asgar
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Scored_Redge's music tastes brought to this thread :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Scored_Redge's music tastes brought to this thread :P

Post by . . apnea . Thu Aug 30 2012, 18:05

well i need to have the songs i want in very good quality if not in wav.
both costs.
in wav the base is hard in mp3 the song is very flat except if in 320kbs and in very good freq rate but that also costs.

and its also illegal for me to get paid by playing illegal music especially if im signed.

and last its a bit weird to download illegal music when i expect to get paid by waiting others to buy my music legally.
so in a way musicians die cause of piracy.
. . apnea .
. . apnea .
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Thu Aug 30 2012, 19:18

Yes i gues ur right but i only download illigaly when they dont have the cd in the bib (you can borrow cds normally for a small price but i have free card so)

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2