eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Phoenix // Result: Accepted

3 posters

Go down

Application Phoenix // Result: Accepted Empty Application Phoenix // Result: Accepted

Post by phoenix Wed Dec 18 2019, 01:11

Hi,

I'm Phoenix.  I'm around 30 and I've been playing for around a year.  I mostly play RPGs.  I started playing this cause I was on Linux and I wanted to play something.

- who invited you
Subu

- what clans u have been in
 - XHC == Xonotic Health Club and is not a clan.  It's more of a weekend meetup to make sure we do something for our healths.
- what modes u like
 - Minsta

- what servers u mostly play on
Regulars and Athens

- why u want to join
Just thought it would be fun!  Plus, Subu is a really cool person!

- ingame names
 - Detective Pikachu
 - Phoenix
 - Taylor Swift

- where you come from
 - India (live in the USA)
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Application Phoenix // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Application Phoenix // Result: Accepted

Post by Subu Wed Dec 18 2019, 01:21

Hi and welcome to the forums! Glad to see you applied. I believe you can now use the element-t clagtag in your name.
Cya in game

~ Subu

Last edited by Subu on Wed Dec 18 2019, 02:45; edited 1 time in total
Subu
Subu

Back to top Go down

Application Phoenix // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Application Phoenix // Result: Accepted

Post by phoenix Wed Dec 18 2019, 02:25

Hiya Subu,

I did that.
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Wed Dec 18 2019, 08:58

Hey Phoenix!

Sadly I'm not that active right now so I haven't had the chance to meet you. New blood is however always welcome so I'm very happy to see your application! you mention that you play RPGs, but which ones do you play? Wink As Subu said, you can now wear the element-t tag ingame.

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Thu Dec 19 2019, 02:21

Hi Vega,

I was into Oblivion and have Skyrim. I never actually finished Oblivion. I spent more time installing mods than actually playing it (FCOM and that broke it). Non-traditional RPGs like Mass Effect (I finished 1 and 2). Dragon Age and Witcher but don't remember anything. Hmm.

I do play a lot during the weekends and am in Regulars. Icair may have probably seen me play (either has Phoenix or Detective Pikachu) though I dunno if they noticed me. That said, I'll be out for a couple of weeks on vacation come this Friday.

I'm in the Element discord as well.

~ Phoenix
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Thu Dec 19 2019, 07:48

Ooh sweet! I love some of those games as well Smile Playd a lot of skyrim and witcher myself.

Sadly this week is super busy for me so I won't be able to make it online before the weekend. This means I won't be able to see you for a while. That being said, I do trust the other members their judgement about letting you join or not Wink

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Dec 20 2019, 06:16

Ah. That's a bummer. I don't think I have ever seen you play. You use the same nick?

~Phoenix
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Fri Dec 20 2019, 07:39

Yes but I haven't really playd that much in a year (or even more). Since you only play that long, it's no surprise we haven't seen each other Wink

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Dec 21 2019, 09:15

Oh. I didn't know that.

~Phoenix
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Mon Jan 06 2020, 07:03

Around what time will you be back and playing? Smile

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Tue Jan 07 2020, 17:59

I’m back today in Orlando. I’ll be playing from today in the night (probably too late in Europe. I mostly play the tail end games in regulars in the evening but I may be missing most till the weekend.
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Fri Jan 17 2020, 07:24

It took a while, but you made it into our clan! You are now a full element member and can use the element tag. Look around on the forum to find more details.

Wish u the best with us and hope to see you around!

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Subu Sat Jan 18 2020, 20:13

Congrats Smile

~subu
Subu
Subu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down