eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my application // Result: Accepted

+5
Schocksal
Daytona
Kwakkiezalf
vega
icair
9 posters

Go down

my application // Result: Accepted Empty my application // Result: Accepted

Post by icair Sat Jan 24 2015, 15:18

Soo, hello!

I am icair. I am an addict, Xonotic addict.

Hoping for positive answer for my application, kthxbai!

jk!

So little about me.. I am 24years old guy from Finland. I study medical physics in university. I have 2 brothers, me being the youngest. Single, so no GF nagging about my gaming :p .. Besides gaming, school takes most of my time, but when I have time and I'm not feeling lazy, I do some archery, rollerskating, crosscountry skiing and snowboarding.

I played Nexuiz for years before switched to Xonotic 3 years ago. My stats are HERE . My rank is not very good atm, because of 6 months break from xonotic, but I started playing again and it is raising fast and I was in CTF top10 before my break, so I like to think I am atleast decent player Smile I mostly play CTF+minsta, but occasianally some minsta DM and vanilla DM too.

I am applying for Element because I am looking for group of nice people and good players to play with in public matches and especially fun/clanwars and you guys seems to be what I have been looking for!

So that some random facts about me. Hope that was enough, I'm really bad at telling about myself D: but if you want to know more, just ask here or in xonotic and i will answer Smile See ya guys! :kwakkie:
icair
icair

Back to top Go down

my application // Result: Accepted Empty Re: my application // Result: Accepted

Post by vega Sat Jan 24 2015, 15:52

Hi icair! Nice to see your application here. I've indeed seen your name higher up in the rankings before and i'm sure you'll get there again. I have the same goal... top 10! But that shouldn't to hard i'm allready place 14 in just 2 weeks of not playing that much xD Anyway this isn't about me, i wish you the best of luck with your application!

You can now also wear a trial tag ingame, element-t. This shows that we are still descussing about your application to join our clan. The reason we do this is so more than just a few members get a chance to meet you and form an opinion about you Wink The descussion doesn't really have a specific time because sometimes members are more active and sometimes more inactive. You can expect it to take up to 1-2 weeks though, we are lazy.

Good luck!

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sat Jan 24 2015, 15:53

Maybe a question i do still have, how long did you play nexuiz exactly before you changed to xonotic? And have you been in a clan in nexuiz or in xonotic allready?

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Sat Jan 24 2015, 16:07

Yeh icar!

Hi, nice to c u here. I have been looking at your skills but also u'r style, and they do pop out. Also the left gun, is very cool. Do not see many players do that.

We have already played few matches, and i lost few already!

Good luck in the trail period!!!

Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Daytona Sat Jan 24 2015, 17:07

hi icar & welcome !

i see you the first time, maybe we see us today in the evening, i'm at 20' 21' ingame,
i wish you good luck,

PS: i like Finish Vodka! no Headbreak in the morning)))

------------------- G H O S T ----------------------
Daytona
Daytona

Back to top Go down

Post by icair Sat Jan 24 2015, 17:44

vega wrote:Hi icair! Nice to see your application here. I've indeed seen your name higher up in the rankings before and i'm sure you'll get there again. I have the same goal... top 10! But that shouldn't to hard i'm allready place 14 in just 2 weeks of not playing that much xD Anyway this isn't about me, i wish you the best of luck with your application!

You can now also wear a trial tag ingame, element-t. This shows that we are still descussing about your application to join our clan. The reason we do this is so more than just a few members get a chance to meet you and form an opinion about you Wink The descussion doesn't really have a specific time because sometimes members are more active and sometimes more inactive. You can expect it to take up to 1-2 weeks though, we are lazy.

Good luck!

vega
Thanks! yea top10 shouldnt be too hard for you to get Smile

vega wrote:Maybe a question i do still have, how long did you play nexuiz exactly before you changed to xonotic? And have you been in a clan in nexuiz or in xonotic allready?

vega

I dont remember exactly how long I played nexuiz, but many years.. like 3-5years. Never been in a clan in nex or xon, but really would like to join now after all these years.  

Kwakkiezalf wrote:Yeh icar!

Hi, nice to c u here. I have been looking at your skills but also u'r style, and they do pop out. Also the left gun, is very cool. Do not see many players do that.

We have already played few matches, and i lost few already!

Good luck in the trail period!!!

Kwakkie

Hehe, thx!! There is not many lefthanded players. Most lefties use mouse with their righthand for some reason:o

_Ghost_ wrote:hi icar & welcome !

i see you the first time, maybe we see us today in the evening, i'm at 20' 21' ingame,
i wish you good luck,

PS: i like Finish Vodka! no Headbreak in the morning)))

------------------- G H O S T ----------------------

Hey thank you! Nice to meet you. Yea lets play some games today .. finnish vodka is awesome indeed Razz alcohol and metal music, things we finns are pretty known for Very Happy
icair
icair

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Sat Jan 24 2015, 17:51

Heyo icair,

I actually don't know you, but I wish you best luck with your application Smile

Schocki Very Happy
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeBabaCool Sat Jan 24 2015, 18:52

Great to see u here man Smile
AngeBabaCool
AngeBabaCool

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallac'h Sun Jan 25 2015, 16:23

Hi, I don't know you but i hope you a good luck. The things that i heard about you are kind nice and i guess it will be easy for you. Wink

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by icair Wed Jan 28 2015, 20:52

Thank you everyone for warm welcome Smile for all the guys who havent met me yet, this weekend is good time to meet and play with me. Friday and saturday evenings (~6pm GMT+2) I will surely be on Element server. So see you then! I'm also almost all the time on irc #element.ctf, so if you want to play, msg me!
icair
icair

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Wed Jan 28 2015, 22:14

Good work Icair,

Guys, get u'r asses out to meat the "lefty"

And don't forget to vote after that.

kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Wed Jan 28 2015, 22:57

Hello Icair,

nice to see your application and your reactivation for xon Wink I don't think the half year off for wasn't bad for you, ur skills are nice Smile

Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sat Jan 31 2015, 00:10

Welcome to the club icair, we decided you deserve a place in this lovely clan Wink You can now wear the element tag without -t because your trial is obviously over. You will also get a member rank on the forums as well as acces to some hidden forum sections. You can now also descuss any clan related things with other members and even make clanwars with other clans if you like! If you got any question about anything just ask me or any other element member, we are here to help Smile

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Sat Jan 31 2015, 08:25

Congrats and welcome Smile

Schocki Very Happy
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daytona Sat Jan 31 2015, 12:52

Cong. & Privet

----------------- G H O S T -------------------
Daytona
Daytona

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeBabaCool Sat Jan 31 2015, 14:56

welcome icair!
nice to see u with us !
AngeBabaCool
AngeBabaCool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Sat Jan 31 2015, 15:34

WELCOME ICAIR!!!!

I have great expectations from u being part of our clan. Make sure to visit our site often en join us ingame.

Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by icair Sat Jan 31 2015, 16:23

Aaaaaaaaaaaawesome! So happy right now! Smile Thank you everyone, I will make sure you wont regret your decision Wink
icair
icair

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_x Sun Feb 08 2015, 19:33

welcome and congratz sir!!!
doctor_x
doctor_x
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down