eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TODD left lmnt

5 posters

Go down

TODD left lmnt Empty TODD left lmnt

Post by Kwakkiezalf Fri Nov 11 2016, 20:53

Guys,

I have sad news. I have requested TODD to leave lmnt. Apparently he has followed my request as he is playing with .exe tag again. Some of you know why I have made the request to him this week, some might not.

Reason is that in my opinion he repeatedly does not adhere to one or our main rules. Within LMNT the members treat each other with respect. Even though we all know TODD has his dark moods, there is no reason to ignore, insult and be arrogant towards fellow Xonotic players, and especially not to fellow lnmt's.

As some might know, TODD was rejected in his first application because of this reason. During his second application he confirmed to the better, however the conclusion now is that even though he is a good player, his blood does not pump our lmnt dna.

I feel it as a failure, that I need to take this step. I hope u all understand my reasoning, and count on u'r support.

Hope we bring some brotherhood back with the exclusion of TODD.

BB TODD, thx for the nice games as an lmnt.

ps. we will change server pw soon.

Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

TODD left lmnt Empty Re: TODD left lmnt

Post by vega Fri Nov 11 2016, 20:58

As said in IRC you have my full support. I've had a few complains about TODD in the past month and as you all know i'm not even that active. So the fact that i'm even hearing them says enough to me.

TODD is a good player but from the start element always looked first at personallity over skills. When what we consider the most important part of a player fails, we have to take action. Respect is one of the pillars that element has been build on. I hope, just like kwakkie, we can revive that respect and brotherhood within the clan with the exclusion of TODD.

Take care and see you all hopefully soon, when my internship is over!

vega

vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TODD Sat Nov 12 2016, 13:32

Very nice Kwakkie ! About other tag , there was no other way , so i just take it easy as you don't 'cause haven't HEARD me even . Useless tryes to let you know . Bye my friends , hope you wil lget fun without my "insult and arrogant" asshole.
TODD
TODD
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Subu Sat Nov 12 2016, 13:55

Well this sucks. I thought TODD leaving was just a matter of time but I never expected it to be like this. This sucks. I understand why the decision was made and I think it's best for both element and TODD. I hope we can be all adults about this and treat each other with respect, like lmnt members should.

GGs TODD.

P.s TODD if you can still read this, hit me up on skype.
Subu
Subu

Back to top Go down

Post by icair Sat Nov 12 2016, 17:05

Sad to see one of us go, but I understand the reasons behind it and support you kwakkie on this decision.

to TODD: wish you all the best in the future, and hope to see you still ingame

ps. sorry for being inactive.. uni is keeping me rly busy atm...
icair
icair

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sun Nov 13 2016, 17:43

icair wrote:Sad to see one of us go, but I understand the reasons behind it and support you kwakkie on this decision.

to TODD: wish you all the best in the future, and hope to see you still ingame

ps. sorry for being inactive.. uni is keeping me rly busy atm...

No worries icair, i got the same problem with uni Smile Good luck!

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down