eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test lmnt server

4 posters

Go down

Test lmnt server Empty Test lmnt server

Post by Kwakkiezalf Wed Aug 10 2016, 10:34

Guys,
Reports are coming in that there would be lags on our current server. This is pob related to the mario mod, enabeling the hook stuff and some other options, but also maybe because we are scanning player ip's to control access.
My question to u guys is: is the current test server better than the original lmnt ctf server?

Let me know.

Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Test lmnt server Empty Re: Test lmnt server

Post by TODD Wed Aug 10 2016, 18:21

well Test server feels better for me , also some lag spikes happens but quite rarely as i was on our main one
TODD
TODD
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by icair Wed Aug 10 2016, 21:07

for me, new test server has been really bad.. HUGE (like 5sec) lag spikes etc, cant sometimes see shots fired from my gun etc.. unplayable for me:/
icair
icair

Back to top Go down

Post by nebula Thu Aug 11 2016, 20:36

Let's start this with a fun pic I took today. Rest after win I call it.

Test lmnt server Screen10

I sometimes get the spikes too. Also this kinda things happen, almost once a day (am not sure if this was only my client or server related, tho)
I'm finding myself working on this very often. Can't really understand why such a good dedicated server should behave that way. I hope I will solve the issues this weekend, moving back to git xono applying the latest tweaks I tested on current prezipped version. Won't be ingame though, no laptop from friday till monday. Will manage the server from phone and answer pm's and posts on forum, though. Cu soon all
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down