eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loony's Application // Result: Denied

5 posters

Go down

Loony's Application // Result: Denied Empty Loony's Application // Result: Denied

Post by TODD Mon Dec 28 2015, 14:31

Hey , eLeMenTs!

I'm Loony . 16 years old, from Russia. I mostly play Xonotic . Play an every gamemode , but prefer a CTS and CTF -( last months).
I want to join a eLeMenTs , where i find nice and friendly guys Smile.Some mates had to ask me for a join here (Had a talk about it with Hydra mostly) . I have been in Empire and exe clans. Have to use names as Loony , Psycho . Hope ill get Accept here .

cu ingame

Loony
TODD
TODD
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Loony's Application // Result: Denied Empty Re: Loony's Application // Result: Denied

Post by vega Mon Dec 28 2015, 14:46

Hi Loony Wink Our procedure is that we will now discuss u'r application in our member area. This will take at least 1 week (due to inactivity). In the mean time show u'r self online wearing our valuable trail tag (eLeMenT-t or LMNT-t or element-t), and make friends with other element members.

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Loony's Application // Result: Denied Empty Re: Loony's Application // Result: Denied

Post by ryu Mon Dec 28 2015, 14:55

Луни очень хорош мальчик! : ))
ryu
ryu

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Mon Dec 28 2015, 14:57

elgod wrote:Луни очень хорош мальчик! : ))

Guys let's keep it in english plz Smile

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Mon Dec 28 2015, 14:59

Hey looney, Psycho,

Nice to see u'r application here.

Take care, cu ingame...

Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by TODD Mon Dec 28 2015, 15:26

elgod wrote:Луни очень хорош мальчик! : ))
хороший* .
Very Happy
TODD
TODD
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by TODD Mon Dec 28 2015, 15:27

Kwakkiezalf wrote:Hey looney, Psycho,

Nice to see u'r application here.

Take care, cu ingame...

Kwakkie
Smile glah to hear that , you take care mate
TODD
TODD
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ryu Mon Dec 28 2015, 15:30

Yeah it was for Loony. I told him before to correct my mistakes when I try to speak russian language. But point taken : )
ryu
ryu

Back to top Go down

Post by TODD Mon Dec 28 2015, 15:45

elgod wrote:Yeah it was for Loony. I told him before to correct my mistakes when I try to speak russian language. But point taken : )
yea - yea , That's a point . Correcter Loony
TODD
TODD
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Daytona Mon Dec 28 2015, 16:18

hi and welcome

day"
Daytona
Daytona

Back to top Go down

Post by TODD Mon Dec 28 2015, 17:00

Daytona wrote:hi and welcome

day"

Thanks Daytona Smile
TODD
TODD
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Tue Jan 05 2016, 22:23

Hey Loony

Some of our members are really confused with you. You are very nice to us but we've gotten some complaints about your behaviour against others :/ Maybe this gets better with time and with spending time with nice people but as it is right now we don't really see you as an element member. This is sad because you are a very skilled player and to us very nice. I'd suggest to play with our members and make them change their mind, respect and kindness to each other is our core value.

I think if people stop complainting about your behaviour vs them you could become a very good element member but as for now we have to deny you Sad I'm very sorry Sad This ofcourse doesn't mean you can't re-apply when you feel like you are nicer to people!

Much love and good luck

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Tue Jan 05 2016, 22:41

Sorry to see loony,, Sad

Take care and make sure to proof difference!!!

Cu ingame,

kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by TODD Wed Jan 06 2016, 18:42

No Problem anyway .
I know why that's happened and with who , but nvm.
Thanks for understand anyway .
Don't sorry , maybe that's and my fault what some guys made me too angry once. As always luck isn't on my way and i don't be so sad or mad because i know the truth here .
Maybe i'll retry with application here but i am not sure.
Thanks for all. Cu ingame

D| Loony
TODD
TODD
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Wed Jan 06 2016, 18:44

Loony wrote:No Problem anyway .
I know why that's happened and with who , but nvm.
Thanks for understand anyway .
Don't sorry , maybe that's and my fault  what some guys made me too angry once. As always luck isn't on my way and i don't be so sad or mad  because i know the truth here .
Maybe i'll retry with application here but i am not sure.
Thanks for all. Cu ingame

D| Loony

Well it's not only asgar that came to us sadly :/ If it was only one person we might have seen past it. I hope you understand our choice though and we don't hate you, we like you. We just had to make this choice to keep our core ideas in tact.

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TODD Sat Jan 09 2016, 14:28

Btw now i a mhave no motivation to play normal . That's much better anyway for me now.
TODD
TODD
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sat Jan 09 2016, 14:42

Loony wrote:Btw now i a mhave no motivation to play normal . That's much better anyway for me now.

No need to blame us for demotivating you.You shouldn't see everything as negative, i know you don't have it easy but some things that happen you can use to motivate yourself for certain things in life. For example us not accepting you shouldn't be negative, it should in fact motivate you to prove us we were wrong not to accept you. It's all about the mindset you use man. I like you, you know that but don't prove to me that i was wrong liking you by comning here and blaming us for demotivating you.

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TODD Sat Jan 09 2016, 16:56

vega wrote:
Loony wrote:Btw now i a mhave no motivation to play normal . That's much better anyway for me now.

No need to blame us for demotivating you.You shouldn't see everything as negative, i know you don't have it easy but some things that happen you can use to motivate yourself for certain things in life. For example us not accepting you shouldn't be negative, it should in fact motivate you to prove us we were wrong not to accept you. It's all about the mindset you use man. I like you, you know that but don't prove to me that i was wrong liking you by comning here and blaming us for demotivating you.

vega

Mate , i know that . But i am sorry if i confuse you or smth similar , just got fked not by that . For more information we can talk in IRC because i wont span here with it
S|Loony
TODD
TODD
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Loony's Application // Result: Denied Empty 2nd try

Post by TODD Wed Apr 06 2016, 10:35

Loony wrote:Hey , eLeMenTs!

I'm Loony . 16 years old, from Russia. I mostly play Xonotic . Play an every gamemode , but prefer a CTS and CTF -( last months).
I want to join a eLeMenTs , where i find nice and friendly guys Smile.Some mates had to ask me for a join here (Had a talk about it with Hydra mostly) . I have been in Empire and exe clans. Have to use names as Loony , Psycho . Hope ill get Accept here .

cu ingame

Loony

Well ,after my 1st failed try i had often heard asks for retry with it..So , i am trying to do it again and hopefully it will be passed now. Want to have a lot of nice and friendly matches with us :Ь.Even if a lot of things changes everywhere . You are nice guys ... Smile
<|SpLo_oNy|>
TODD
TODD
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by TODD Wed Apr 06 2016, 10:36

woops.. Vega , can you please put it in new topic ? :S
TODD
TODD
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ryu Wed Apr 06 2016, 12:00

I hope this time the past will not affect the future. GL Loony : )
ryu
ryu

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Wed Apr 06 2016, 17:40

Loony wrote:woops.. Vega , can you please put it in new topic ? :S

you can make a new one yourself Smile new application try = new topic

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down