eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freddy Krouger's application // Result: Accepted

+4
vega
Lime
mic
Tofik
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Freddy Krouger's application // Result: Accepted Empty Freddy Krouger's application // Result: Accepted

Post by Tofik Tue Sep 10 2013, 20:11

Hi eLeMenT members,

I'm FreddyKrouger known also like Tofik, i'm 16 years old and i'm from Poland. I mostly play ctf minsta but sometimes all other modes. You mainly can find me on CRA, esk servers,AxG's and TBC's servers. I got invited by V3ga and i wish to join because eLeMenT is an awesome clan with friendly and skilled people. I have been in the AxG,Cichociemni, prophets, Dissident clans. Btw my name is Mateusz. ^^ I hope my appl will be accepted.
cya ingame!
Tofik
Tofik

Back to top Go down

Freddy Krouger's application // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Freddy Krouger's application // Result: Accepted

Post by mic Tue Sep 10 2013, 20:52

Ah - that´s why v3ga was looking for you Smile Welcome to the forums and nice to see your application!
mic
mic

Back to top Go down

Freddy Krouger's application // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Freddy Krouger's application // Result: Accepted

Post by Lime Tue Sep 10 2013, 21:03

Hey Bro!
Nice to see your application here! I think you are veery skilled and you have always been friendly to me Smile
I think that you would be a good element member Wink
Lime <3
Lime
Lime
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tofik Tue Sep 10 2013, 21:04

oops forgot about Lynx, i was in Lynx too sorry =]
Tofik
Tofik

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Tue Sep 10 2013, 21:14

Welcome to the forum Freddy! Very Happy I'm glad to see your application, finally after all the other clans you arrived in this sexy family. First some formal things: You can now put your trial tag ingame: element-t and you will receive the trial status on the forum. Your trial period will take about 1 week, not less might be more but i doubt it that it will be more Very Happy

Now the none formal stuff: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333333

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tofik Tue Sep 10 2013, 21:22

hahahahah sexy family Very Happy cya all around
Tofik
Tofik

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Tue Sep 10 2013, 21:28

yes we are very sexy *raarrrrr* cu ingame buddy <3
Lime
Lime
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Tue Sep 10 2013, 21:28

haha lime Very Happy

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_x Wed Sep 11 2013, 16:34

spoko!
one more skilled element!
can't wait to play with again! cya around Smile
doctor_x
doctor_x
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tofik Wed Sep 11 2013, 16:48

thanks for greats words and right cya in game boyz =]!
siema Dr.X teraz jestesmy w tym samym klanie Very Happy
Tofik
Tofik

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Wed Sep 11 2013, 17:39

welcome freddy Very Happy 
great to see you here Smile 

Schocki Very Happy
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Wed Sep 11 2013, 21:16

nice to see ya application here ;-)

i think we know each other since a long time Very Happy

Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neXus Wed Sep 11 2013, 21:28

welcome, FreddyKrouger. nice to see you here ^_^ :highfive:
neXus
neXus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tofik Thu Sep 12 2013, 18:29

hahah that logo xD
made by me in 15 minutes hahahahhah xD
have fun guys!!!
Tofik
Tofik

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Thu Sep 12 2013, 18:51

it looks good Wink

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tofik Sun Sep 15 2013, 14:57

Guys i am looking for new colours for my nick and i have no suggest ;/ ... if anyone have any good idea plz tell me ;>
Have a nice day!
Tofik
Tofik

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Sun Sep 15 2013, 15:48

Do it like my name:D turquoise with shimmering effect:p
lime
Lime
Lime
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by mic Sun Sep 15 2013, 15:59

In fact we got a whole discussion thread about clan colors at the moment! Unfortunately it can only be viewed by members, but this is a thread to answer this challenging question once and for all Very Happy
mic
mic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tofik Sun Sep 15 2013, 16:02

uhm lime i had colours like yours and ... i think am looking for something other and undtypical ;] =]
Tofik
Tofik

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Mon Sep 16 2013, 08:25

okay<3
Lime
Lime
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Mon Sep 16 2013, 17:07

yeh w8 one more day and you might get good or bad news Very Happy

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tofik Mon Sep 16 2013, 18:13

no more bad news!!! =D
Tofik
Tofik

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Mon Sep 16 2013, 19:20

haha we'll see Wink

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Tue Sep 17 2013, 10:42

Guess what... WELCOME TO ELEMENT! bounce

you can now delete the trial tag and use the full tag: eLeMenT! You will also receive the member status and rank on the forum and if you like i can also add you in the facebook group of element.

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Tue Sep 17 2013, 17:57

congrats Wink 

Schocki Very Happy
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next