eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuff - Application // Result: Accepted

+2
neXus
Nuff
6 posters

Go down

Nuff - Application // Result: Accepted Empty Nuff - Application // Result: Accepted

Post by Nuff Thu Sep 05 2013, 10:23

Hey eLeMenT members,

I am Nuff aka playerX, I'm 14 years old and I'm from Bulgraia. You can find me mostly on minsta ctf/CRA servers. Sometimes i play other modes too. I got invited by Vega and I am very excited. I'm looking forward to join this clan because you guys are always friendly and kind. Vega told me to mention here that I am in a clan in Xonotic - The Team Shooters. Element will be my first clan in Nexuiz if I am accepted. Hope you will accept my application.

With best regards,

Nuff Smile
Nuff

Back to top Go down

Nuff - Application // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Nuff - Application // Result: Accepted

Post by neXus Thu Sep 05 2013, 10:30

Hello and welcome, Nuff ^_^

I really don't know what to say because i have never seen you in-game, but you got invited by vega, for me this means that you are a good player Very Happy

I'm also playing Xonotic from time to time, which servers do you play on? I prefer DTG and Overkill

Hope to see you in-game soon and have fun

Best of luck,
neXus
neXus
neXus

Back to top Go down

Nuff - Application // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Nuff - Application // Result: Accepted

Post by vega Thu Sep 05 2013, 13:54

Hey nuff! Welcome to the element forum Smile i didn't expect your application this fast but i'm happy its here allready Very Happy

Now some formal stuff: you can now wear the eLeMenT-t tag ingame, the -t means you are trial. Your trialperiode will be probably a week i wont make it longer unless nobody wants you in element but i doubt that Wink

Anyway good luck with your trial periode and hopefully you will become a full member soon!

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Thu Sep 05 2013, 16:17

hey Nuff Very Happy 

yesterday I´ve got the idea to think about an invitation of you and today when I wanted to speak with vega I see that you´re already a t - member Wink 
so great to see your app here Very Happy
from my side you´re really welcome Very Happy 

Schocki Wink
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuff Thu Sep 05 2013, 18:26

Hello and thanks for the replies Smile 

@neXus: I play on DTG ctf server and sometimes I check the others. But I play Xonotic quite rarely study

@vega: I'm fast now because I wasn't fast before Razz 
Nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Thu Sep 05 2013, 20:28

Hey Nuff!
I'm very glad that you try too join our clan:) I saw you ingame very often and i think that you have a really nice aim. You are always friendly and i don't see any problems when you want to join.
I hope too see you with an element-t tag ingame Wink
lime <3
Lime
Lime
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Fri Sep 06 2013, 18:45

He's rocking it like a champ Very Happy

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Sat Sep 07 2013, 17:48

Hello Nuff,
nice to see u in our forum and quiet wonderfull that vega invited u Wink

Cu in game

Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Wed Sep 11 2013, 09:32

From now on you can remove the -t in your clantag because guess what nuff, you are a full member today! Congratz and welcome to the family! Very Happy If you wish to join the element fb group also just pm me your name and i'll add you Wink

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuff Wed Sep 11 2013, 09:44

Always wanted to be an element and there it is - my dream came true.. See you in-game all! <3
Nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Wed Sep 11 2013, 13:59

congrats Very Happy 
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Wed Sep 11 2013, 18:31

Congratulations brother ! <3 <3 <3
Lime:D
Lime
Lime
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Wed Sep 11 2013, 21:17

congrats Wink

cu ingame

Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down