eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Schocksal // Result: Accepted

+3
[Freak]inger
vega
Schocksal
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application Schocksal // Result: Accepted Empty Application Schocksal // Result: Accepted

Post by Schocksal Sat Jul 27 2013, 18:21

Hey eLeMenT members,

I´m Schocksal, I´m 15 years old and I´m from Berlin/Germany. I´m playing Nexuiz for 3 months now so I haven’t been in a clan yet. I usually play ctf/minsta so you mainly can find me on the axg – ctf server. I got invited by Waschbecki. I´m really looking forward to join your clan (hopefully). Every time I see eLeMenTs play they are really kind and also very good and so I hope I could soon be one of you.

cu ingame
Schocksal Very Happy 

... and sry that the application comes so late but i couldn´t play the last 4 weeks because of the Holidays Crying or Very sad Very Happy
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Application Schocksal // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Application Schocksal // Result: Accepted

Post by vega Sat Jul 27 2013, 22:00

First of all welcome to the forum!

Now to start with you can make your name now: eLeMenT-t Schocksal (you can choose the design ofcourse and name) the -t stands for trial Smile

We will descuss your application and I or an other member will let you know what we decided. The sad thing is that you wrote your application in a period where a lot of elements are kinda inactive but i hope they will respond soon!

Good luck with the application!

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Application Schocksal // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Application Schocksal // Result: Accepted

Post by [Freak]inger Sun Jul 28 2013, 21:25

good luck from me Smile
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by neXus Sun Jul 28 2013, 22:52

in my mind you are already a member Smile . i have seen you playing many times in the past and you are a great player Wink

Application Schocksal // Result: Accepted 328886-galaxy-nexus-welcome Welcome!
neXus
neXus

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Mon Jul 29 2013, 13:16

Thanks Very Happy 

But I've got a Problem with the name.
When I take "eLeMenT -t Schocksal" with the code
"^xFFFe^xF00L^xFFFe^xF00M^xFFFen^xF00T -t ^xFFFSch^xF00o^xFFFck^xF00s^xFFFal" ( a red "L", "M", "T", "o", "s"; the rest white)
you can only see "eLeMenT -t Schock"

maybe someone have an idea how to solve this problem

and sry if I´m just to silly Smile
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Mon Jul 29 2013, 13:59

Its because nexuiz only allows a certain amount of numbers/letters/symbols in your name and sadly it counts to color codes also in that max amount. A way to solve this? Try finding shorter color codes Smile an exemple of this is you have a ton of codes for red but you can just make red by typing ^1 i think Smile tell me the colors you like and i'll try finding a short one for you! Smile

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Mon Jul 29 2013, 14:23

Btw since you are trial you can also enter the element funwar, its a little funwar inside element the topic can be found in 'Funwars' and then 'Challange us' :)I hope you will participate, details are in the topic and a date isn't decided yet neither are the contestants

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Mon Jul 29 2013, 14:27

yeah thanks vega Very Happy
it works now.
i have replaced ^xFFF by ^1 for red like you said it and ^xF00 by ^7 for white.
so its much shorter and I can play as a eLeMenT -t - Member cheers Very Happy
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Mon Jul 29 2013, 14:29

Thats awesome news Smile i'm glad it worked Wink

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neXus Mon Jul 29 2013, 15:04

Schocksal wrote:yeah thanks vega Very Happy
it works now.
i have replaced ^xFFF by ^1 for red like you said it and ^xF00 by ^7 for white.
so its much shorter and I can play as a eLeMenT -t - Member cheers Very Happy

red and white. classy Very Happy
neXus
neXus

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Mon Jul 29 2013, 15:35

i´m always open to other suggestions Very Happy
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by neXus Mon Jul 29 2013, 16:15

Schocksal wrote:i´m always open to other suggestions Very Happy

maybe black and cyan? just sayin'
neXus
neXus

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Mon Jul 29 2013, 17:01

Or black and green Smile

V
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Tue Jul 30 2013, 10:01

We should all make a yellow-black one so we'll have the colors of nexus :]

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Tue Jul 30 2013, 10:26

I'm really glad that u want to join the clan:) From my site you are really welcome! We'll see us ingame <3
lime xxxxxxxx <3
Lime
Lime
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Tue Jul 30 2013, 15:57

hello and welcome schocksal
nice to see you applying here Smile and perfectly that you solved the problem Very Happy

Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Wed Jul 31 2013, 19:38

Very Happy
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by mic Wed Jul 31 2013, 21:37

Hey - Schocksal - cool to see you here! I think neXus put it in the right words - I also see you as an element already! Smile Welcome!
mic
mic

Back to top Go down

Post by neXus Wed Jul 31 2013, 22:44

vega wrote:We should all make a yellow-black one so we'll have the colors of nexus :]

Vega

lol xD . it's acid green ( ^xaf0, just in case anyone wants it ) Wink
neXus
neXus

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Thu Aug 01 2013, 21:23

Very Happy (again and again)
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Thu Aug 01 2013, 21:58

Well its fun to see that you often check the forum!! Smile

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Fri Aug 02 2013, 11:25

I hope that´s not bad Wink
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Fri Aug 02 2013, 12:06

No thats awesome bro! I love that! Smile

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Fri Aug 02 2013, 12:12

Congratz, you are now a full member in the element clan! You are now allowed to wear the eLeMenT tag without the -t because we decided that you deserve a place inside our sexy clan Smile Welcome aboard!

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Fri Aug 02 2013, 13:07

what a sexy clan Wink 

I love it cheers

Thank you all Very Happy
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next