eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application..is this the second attempt? // Result: Accepted

+3
vega
icair
nebula
7 posters

Go down

Application..is this the second attempt? // Result: Accepted Empty Application..is this the second attempt? // Result: Accepted

Post by nebula Fri Aug 05 2016, 21:45

Hello eLeMenT(s)

Many of you (sadly some not showing up very much, lately) know me since quite a lot of time, but I never had the chance to talk about me extensively..
So I'm 22 y/o now, male, born in Italy but grown up in quite many places around Europe + one year in NJ, U.S.. Finished language highschool couple years ago (can speak/read/write spanish and german, apart from native italian and C2 level english), tried to get a bachelor degree during 2015 but ended up abandoning because of a very bad choice of learning path, and my personal interests being 1000x more satisfacting than what I was doing. Currently settled in Poland, first work experience (as sysadmin/global support SME) for a very big company. Haven't got much of a social life atm, because everyone here speaks his own language and it's quite difficult to learn polish language. But I'm seeing a (female) colleague if that can compensate.  Rolling Eyes

Regarding this awesome game, which is also the only one I've always sticked to in my whole "gaming life", I've been in the DodgingBullets clan in its late times, after that I think I applied for eLeMenT clan but it was very long time ago, rejected I believe because I had completely lost my skills that time (I think mostly due to the migration from trackpoint to more "human" mouse gaming).
My gaming nick is nebular, which was actually my lil' bros, who liked (and played) this game a lot more than me during  Blue nexuiz flag  times. I inherited it mainly because its a common story between me and him, but I'd rather talk about that in private Smile
Never really liked any gamemode except ctf, never really used any weapon except instagib. And ofc never used W / spacebar for movements as much as hook (gotta specify oldhook settings in lmnt server..  :trippy: )

I'd like to be a member of your awesome gathering mostly because I've always felt part of it, in a way, and I'd be glad to finally wear your tag and score my caps in the name of the kings of xono farao
I know its only been a month since I showed up again ingame, but it's been a really hard time for me until late June. I already made sure to myself that I won't disappear any soon, I got plenty of time after I come back from work to do my personal stuff, so I'd be around at least 3 days a week + anytime I'm required to be (maybe for some good clanwar or championship of sort cyclops ). I'm also available and glad to contribute, as I already told vega, for any server management/support tasks. Lets solve these lag issues!

Thanks in advance for your time considering my application, and most especially for the GREAT time that I spend, and have spent, playing with you guys.
See you ingame,

nebular

P.S. I just got xono (git) sdl binary to work on my RHEL laptop, jumping from ~50 fps to 180+, so expect me to frag you a loooot more in the near future :hue:
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

Application..is this the second attempt? // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Application..is this the second attempt? // Result: Accepted

Post by icair Fri Aug 05 2016, 22:05

Hey nebular!

nice introduction, good luck with your application, and see you in game!

-icair
icair
icair

Back to top Go down

Application..is this the second attempt? // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Application..is this the second attempt? // Result: Accepted

Post by vega Fri Aug 05 2016, 22:06

Let's first get the usual information out of the way: You can now wear the element-t tag, the -t stands for the fact that you are a trial member. Your trial period will take about a week (maybe more due to inactivity reasons). In this week the eLeMenT members will get time to decide to vote Yes or No to let you into this clan. You will also get placed in the eLeMenT Trialmember group on the forum, which you will stay in untill your application has finished.The result of your application will be posted here on the forum, most likely by me.

Now the friendsy stuff:
YEEEEEEEEEEEES NEBULAR Very Happy It's been a long time in the making your application into our clan! I know we had this one issue between each other that i totally forgot about, but you don't have to worry one bit: I'm voting YES!

I've known you a long time and the things i remember about you is that you're always an amazing, friendly guy. I hope the other eLeMenTs will agree with me and that we can make you an official eLeMenT member in the near future!

See you ingame!

vega

P.S. You have to tell me the story about 'Nebular' Wink

P.P.S. I also got the name 'vega' from my brother!
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Fri Aug 05 2016, 22:14

Nice nebular!

Good introduction. Good to know a bit more about u'r life. U did tell me u had the intention to apply..only few days after u showed up in xono. I told u to show some activity first...which u have surely done. I too feel u area nice guy.

I'm on holiday for 2 weeks but thx to vega all is running smooth of u'r application.

Good luck and cu when i get back.

Ciao...kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by nebula Fri Aug 05 2016, 22:27

Thanks guys Very Happy I hope this will end up well. Enjoy your holidays kwakkie!!
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Subu Sat Aug 06 2016, 00:57

Hey I'm glad to see your application here. Good luck, cu ingame Smile.
Subu
Subu

Back to top Go down

Post by TODD Sat Aug 06 2016, 18:26

Hello...Nice to see what you are want to join us. Good Luck.
TODD
TODD
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Thu Aug 11 2016, 18:14

Congratz Nebular! The clanmembers have spoken and decided you should become a full member! You can now delete the -t in your ingame tag and just wear LMNT or any variations to that tag. You will also receive the member rank on the forum and become a part of the member group on the forum. This will allow you to see the member section.

Have fun!

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nebula Thu Aug 11 2016, 18:19

The moment has come then Very Happy thanks guys, you won't be regretting that Smile
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Thu Aug 11 2016, 23:05

Nebula,

Congratulations. I feel you will make a good member. You have also become part of our server maintaining group, which include vega an myself.

When i get back from holiday..we will put up the kick ass xono server.

Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Subu Fri Aug 12 2016, 21:28

congrats man.
Subu
Subu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daytona Wed Aug 17 2016, 21:25

welcome Nebular

and good luck and nuf

day"
Daytona
Daytona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down