eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q=Do you still do some funwars/clanwars etc?

5 posters

Go down

Q=Do you still do some funwars/clanwars etc? Empty Q=Do you still do some funwars/clanwars etc?

Post by nebula Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:07

echo $Q
I'm really looking forward to join one of those. Never had the chance to since nexuiz times.. Very Happy
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

Q=Do you still do some funwars/clanwars etc? Empty Re: Q=Do you still do some funwars/clanwars etc?

Post by Kwakkiezalf Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:30

Hey nebula,

Have u joined the xono scene? last cup we did was regulars 2vs2. Most of the initiatives can be found here: http://forums.xonotic.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=9.

Sometimes we have some war action, however i could be more....

If u have a good idea, u are welcome.

Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Q=Do you still do some funwars/clanwars etc? Empty Re: Q=Do you still do some funwars/clanwars etc?

Post by nebula Mon Jul 11 2016, 22:18

Hey Kwakkie Very Happy nice to hear from you again..
I went through some life-changing facts this year, and had to completely quit xono for quite a while. Now I'm setup again, so i decided couple days ago to clone xono's git to see what the situation was. I was really surprised by the loads of ppl constantly logged in. Given that i, think I'll show up quite often, too. Will surely post any idea that comes up to my mind..meanwhile I hope to meet you ingame Smile see you (and the others) soon!
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by icair Tue Jul 12 2016, 00:05

hey!

sadly, not much clanwar/funwar action.. not enough active clans for such things.. but bigger insta+ctf tournaments atleast once a year (last one was in may..) . vanilla has cups and tourneys more often. so insta community has lot to improve in this sense. there is lot of insta players after all. so tourneys more often could get enough players to participate i think! but needs skilled and dedicated person to organize such events..

but yea, welcome back and see ya in game! Smile
icair
icair

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeBabaCool Tue Jul 12 2016, 00:32

Minsta has an enough community to do so but people doesn't show an interest to it..
Many people doesn't want to do so as they have some random games in servers, also it needs (I think) to be planned in a full afternoon/evening and a fine date to everyone what is quite hard

But any step to try to get some action is welcome ofc!
AngeBabaCool
AngeBabaCool

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Fri Jul 29 2016, 15:40

AngeBabaCool wrote:Minsta has an enough community to do so but people doesn't show an interest to it..
Many people doesn't want to do so as they have some random games in servers, also it needs (I think) to be planned in a full afternoon/evening and a fine date to everyone what is quite hard

But any step to try to get some action is welcome ofc!

I love playing them, people never show up though so it's frustrating to organise one...

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeBabaCool Sat Jul 30 2016, 17:09

may after summer we'll have more people able to do so
AngeBabaCool
AngeBabaCool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down