eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second chance. // Result: Denied

+7
Avallac'h
AngeBabaCool
Slaughter
Kwakkiezalf
vega
Schocksal
Carontes
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Second chance. // Result: Denied - Page 2 Empty Re: Second chance. // Result: Denied

Post by Kwakkiezalf Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:11

doing it again carontes.....
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Second chance. // Result: Denied - Page 2 Empty Re: Second chance. // Result: Denied

Post by Carontes Wed Jan 28 2015, 15:19

Ok, ok, ok. Please sorry this stupid guy. I promise I won't behave like I did again.
Sorry.
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Tue Feb 03 2015, 21:09

'0' Hey guys are you all dead??? I saw only vega in the last few days in game.... And what about my test??? It seems you're very undecided about it... And 2 weeks have gone...
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Ranger Tue Feb 03 2015, 22:22

... Patience is a virtue ...

Termio
Mr_Ranger
Mr_Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeBabaCool Wed Feb 04 2015, 14:27

Carontes, u are just unlucky because i play sometime and as termi, be patient.
AngeBabaCool
AngeBabaCool

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Wed Feb 04 2015, 15:34

I'll do, but, if you have some problems with me, you only have to talk freely. Very Happy
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Wed Feb 04 2015, 17:51

Well i'm going to be honest to you, right now you wouldn't get accepted but some of us still wish to give you a chance like myself. The descussion goes on for now and you just have to be patient ok? Smile

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Wed Feb 04 2015, 18:43

K!
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sun Feb 15 2015, 22:49

I'm very sorry but some member still feel like you are trying to much and don't see you as an element. I hope this won't influent your choice about leaving xonotic or not. Just stay, you'll get there.

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Mon Feb 16 2015, 23:56

Carnets you shouldn't quit xon. actually you should train more. your getting slowly better but you have to play a lot of games really.. thats the only chance to get used to the everything and then to get your skill to a higher level. So go on and train, even if you'll loose

Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Wed Feb 18 2015, 10:10

Carontes,

I feel sorry for you. Hang in there man, u will get there.

kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2