eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still re-trying.

4 posters

Go down

Still re-trying. Empty Still re-trying.

Post by Carontes Mon Nov 10 2014, 15:22

I stopped playing for many reason that I don't want to explain to do not seriously think about leaving the game (one is the third in vega's explanation).
I add also that my connection is about to 170 or more ping in eLeMenT server and worse in others, so it would be very difficult for me playing, but who cares.

I don't know where other cbf/cbd/FUTURE members went and I don't care about what they're doing. CBD clan is dead and the fusion is following the same way. But I tell you all I EXCUSE MYSELF AND THEM for our inactivity after had accepted a funwar with you.

I decided to retry to join this game, although I have to re-take back my lost skills. I'm so busy I think it's impossible but I will try anyway.

I don't promise anything to anyone, because I lost all the interest for this game and I'm tired to have to play it frequently to not lose skills: I play only to re-gain them.

I want to highline that I don't do it because vega has left (he has all the reason more than me), but because I still like to be kicked by eLeMenTs, I still like to see so many people fighting for this game and because there is still a space in my heart fo this clan that I assumed as the real nexuiz community.

I hope to find new beautiful game times with you.
See you in game,
Carontes
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Still re-trying. Empty Re: Still re-trying.

Post by Meister XD Tue Nov 11 2014, 20:51

Hey Carontes Smile
I was always a nice experience to play with and against you! And I know it will be!
At the moment, I am playing from time to time, backin9 is playing, chiller Plays rarely and I think you too, so why do you say that CBF is dead? Of course we are only five, thats why it seems that CBF is a bit inactive when 4 Players don't play for a week.
But all right, it's nice to hear that we can still look forward to nice matches with you Smile

Meister
Meister XD
Meister XD

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Tue Nov 11 2014, 20:58

It's good that you give nexuiz an other chance. It's a good game but there are just some problems in the community. Hearing the idea from meister and schocksal and that you are comning back is a step in the good direction Smile Keep it up guys!

CBF can always come to me if they need advice.

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Meister XD Tue Nov 11 2014, 22:00

Thanks a lot vega Smile

Meister
Meister XD
Meister XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Wed Nov 12 2014, 18:18

I said:

Carontes wrote:CBD clan is dead and the fusion IS FOLLOWING THE SAME WAY

because the only still hoping and fighting for a good clan are you, Meister, and Backin9. Two guys from two different clans. It's better than nothing, but it's not enough for me. I know you two won't leave easily, so let's see (I hope you will get it).
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Wed Nov 12 2014, 18:41

My advice to you guys... merch the clans completely. Decide which the official forum will be instead of having 2. All wear the same tag and try to get as much experience ingame by fighting other clans or just training with each other or others.

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meister XD Thu Nov 13 2014, 23:42

Yeah that’s what we try to do.
We decided to use only one forum. And suggested this training with element.
I also hope that when this runs we could invite more clans...

Meister
Meister XD
Meister XD

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Fri Nov 14 2014, 13:26

Those are certainly some good decisions Wink

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter Thu Nov 20 2014, 21:00

HEY, HEY I AM NOT INACTIVE!! I still f*ck all campers and spawnfragers on nexuiz when i can Very Happy
Slaughter
Slaughter

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter Thu Nov 20 2014, 21:00

I just wasn't on forum those 2 weeks Razz
Slaughter
Slaughter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum