eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A "server" button added to navbar

Go down

A "server" button added to navbar Empty A "server" button added to navbar

Post by vega Tue Oct 22 2013, 20:40

So as some of you might remember (or not) there used to be a server botton next to the "home" button. I'm am planning to bring it back when we release our server with some new things added! Click these buttons to see the old one and what i allready added to the new one: Old page New page

But there is a reason why this topic is in "server descussion" and not in "server status". If you checked the "new page" you will have seen that there is a tab for statistics and records. What i want to do is add a top 10 of players on our own server, sadly i dont know how to do that so this is kinda a request for one of you or maybe somebody you know to help me in this. The other idea is to display the records made on our server in the records tab. This i also dont know how to do but the server creates a .db file or database file where the records are stored in so i'm hoping somebody knows how to transfer the data inside the .db file to a table onto the page i made.

For further details on what i'm hoping to accomplish just pm me on the forum or contact me on irc/fb/forumchat/email (email = v3gagames@yahoo.com)

Kind regards,

vega

vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down