eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small forum update

3 posters

Go down

Small forum update Empty Small forum update

Post by vega Thu Jul 19 2018, 19:31

Dear elements

Sometimes I get small ideas that can improve the forum a bit more and today was such a day. One of the main problems with the look of forum right now is that everything doesn't scale correctly to different screens. Sadly I cannot improve this (or haven't found how), besides with one page: the portal. In the banner on the top of the website you see a link to the portal. In the past this was the place where I linked our IRC channel, our Discord channel, the calendar, the most recent topics and the top posters of every week. The problem with those was the same as with every other part of the forum: it didn't scale correctly to different screens. For example if you openend the forum on your mobile phone, pieces of the IRC or discord or so would fall off. Well today i found a way to fix it for every element of the portal besides the calendar (they don't let me edit the code of that). On top of that I also added buttons to all of the pages that we have where we can meet up: facebook, steam, discord and IRC. Those links should give you a quick access to those places and maybe some of you didn't know some of these existed. I know it's a small update, but it's something Smile

See you all ingame!

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Small forum update Empty Re: Small forum update

Post by Kwakkiezalf Thu Jul 19 2018, 20:58

nice work vega!

kwakkie