eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bb to all

3 posters

Go down

bb to all Empty bb to all

Post by Kwakkiezalf Fri Jan 10 2020, 22:12

Guys,

It used to be great, but not anymore.
I have lost the connection with most of you.

It does not make sense for me anymore. I hardly see you all. As a clan we don't function. Even new blood does not get us running.

I have decided to drop my element tag. I think it is better that way.

Needless to say, I had a great time with all of you, but that greatness is long gone.

Thank you all the fun & great games!

Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

bb to all Empty Re: bb to all

Post by Subu Fri Jan 10 2020, 23:03

All things must come to an end, no matter how great. This is very sad but it's not like I wasn't expecting it. The best time I've had in xonotic was with all of you, just hanging out on the element server, trying new maps you made Kwakkie. But you're right, those days are long gone. Thank you for everything.
Subu
Subu

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sat Jan 11 2020, 06:46

I feel like you've felt this way for a very long time so I can't say that I'm surprised by this topic. The glory of this clan has indeed died out for a very long time, so I understand your decision. Needless to say we had a ton of amazing memories together and you will always be somebody that I admire for your drive to help me run this clan during our many years together. Sadly these years have now come to an end. Thanks for everything and good luck with your future in Xonotic and in life. I'm sure we'll see each other again for a chat or a game someday!

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: