eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subu Application // Result: Accepted

+3
Kwakkiezalf
ryu
Subu
7 posters

Go down

Subu Application // Result: Accepted Empty Subu Application // Result: Accepted

Post by Subu Mon Apr 04 2016, 22:19

Hey eLeMenTs,

General stuff:

I'm Subu also commonly known as Nihilist, MegalomaniacCHARA and a few others. I'm a 20 yo Finnish guy  and I've been playing Xonotic for a little over a year. I mostly play Insta CTF so you'll usually find me in LMNT InstaGib  CTF and TheRegulars instagib servers. Before Xonotic I played some Quake Live if anyone cares.

Who invited me:
elgod

What clans have I been in:
Technically I was in [?] for a while but I never got to know any ppl other than vaan there and I don't play cts. Take it as you will.

Why I want to join:
I wanna be a part of some Xonotic community and just have some fun with friends. You guys at element seem fun and easygoing so I'd like to get to know you better and just have some fun with skilled players Smile.

Sorry for any typos that I didn't correct. See you around.

-Subu
Subu
Subu

Back to top Go down

Subu Application // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Subu Application // Result: Accepted

Post by ryu Mon Apr 04 2016, 22:23

gl&hf Subu : )
ryu
ryu

Back to top Go down

Subu Application // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Subu Application // Result: Accepted

Post by Kwakkiezalf Mon Apr 04 2016, 22:27

Welcome Subu  cheers  cheers ,

Nice to see u'r application here! It is always to see new blood applying to our clan. We really want to keep the spirit active and this can only be done is in our clan we have a good click together.

Our procedure is that we will now discuss u'r application in our member area. This will take at least 1to 2 weeks where our other elements have some time to judge you on your personality, activity and skills. In the mean time show u'r self online wearing our valuable trail tag (eLeMenT-t or LMNT-t or element-t), and make friends with other element members and visit our forum.

You are now officially a trail member!

Any questions... post them here.

Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by icair Mon Apr 04 2016, 22:47

woo fellow Finn!! Welcum to our forums!

good luck with ur application Cool
icair
icair

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Tue Apr 05 2016, 17:41

Good luck! Smile
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeBabaCool Wed Apr 06 2016, 19:28

Hello Smile
AngeBabaCool
AngeBabaCool

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Thu Apr 07 2016, 15:02

Good luck Smile

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Sat Apr 16 2016, 17:52

Welcome Subu,

You made it into our clan!

You are now a full element member. Look around on the forum to find more details.

Wish u the best with us and hope u be active!!!!

Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeBabaCool Sat Apr 16 2016, 18:27

Welcome Smile
AngeBabaCool
AngeBabaCool

Back to top Go down

Post by ryu Sun Apr 17 2016, 20:21

Fare well element Subu : )
ryu
ryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down