eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kilctf_ta

4 posters

Go down

kilctf_ta Empty kilctf_ta

Post by Carontes Sun Dec 27 2015, 20:04

Hi guys! I was randomly playing on your server when I joined a match on this map. A guy (sorry, I don't remember who X/; I think he was EAC//Beebzinator) told me that the ground of the map wasn't dangerous, strangly. So I decided to votecall for that map while the server was empty and I tested it by myself: the ground is freely available and doesn't kill the player. So you can camp on it and no one will expect to fin you with the flag there. Are you going to fix it?

Hoping to give a hand.
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

kilctf_ta Empty Re: kilctf_ta

Post by Kwakkiezalf Sun Dec 27 2015, 21:50

I Know,

I grabbed the map for somewhere, and this was how it was.Actually I did play it a few times, and liked the no kill feature :-)

kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ryu Tue Dec 29 2015, 13:27

To not open new thread: We don't have sound when cutting hook and Mario said "this is odd" behaviour.
ryu
ryu

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Tue Dec 29 2015, 13:30

elgod wrote:To not open new thread: We don't have sound when cutting hook and Mario said "this is odd".

I think it's because we use a different combination of lines in our config to enable hookfragging.. Not sure though. Is it a big problem? If so i'll talk with Mario about this issue Smile

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ryu Tue Dec 29 2015, 13:33

To me is very important but lets not make it a big deal. I ask Mario about it and this is almost all he reply.
ryu
ryu

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Tue Dec 29 2015, 15:34

elgod wrote:To me is very important but lets not make it a big deal. I ask Mario about it and this is almost all he reply.

Hmm allright i'll talk with Mario and see f we do hookfragging the same way Smile

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: