eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Vampire // Result: Accepted

+4
Daytona
Kwakkiezalf
vega
TigerMewX
8 posters

Go down

Application - Vampire // Result: Accepted Empty Application - Vampire // Result: Accepted

Post by TigerMewX Mon Jun 15 2015, 23:05

So hi again Very Happy I like this clan and thought why not give it a try and write an application.
My ingame nicks are Tiger, Crucia and Vampire, I'm 19 years old and i live in Austria. I played xon for quite a while now and was in XFC back then and DTG but they got pretty much inactive. I play minsta ctf but i don't like crowdy servers and 1on1 very much.

Kwakkie invited me a couple of weeks ago. If i forgot anything just tell me Smile looking forward to your replies
TigerMewX
TigerMewX

Back to top Go down

Application - Vampire // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Application - Vampire // Result: Accepted

Post by vega Tue Jun 16 2015, 13:12

Hi tiger Smile always fun to see new people apply to join element! I've seen you a few times before and you are a nice guy Smile Since you don't like crowded servers do you like 1on1?

You can put element-t in your ingame name whiwh respresents your trial status Wink

Good luck with your application!!

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Application - Vampire // Result: Accepted Empty Re: Application - Vampire // Result: Accepted

Post by TigerMewX Tue Jun 16 2015, 18:00

I often get nervous on 1 on 1 and perform worse .. xD
TigerMewX
TigerMewX

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Tue Jun 16 2015, 18:22

TigerMewX wrote:I often get nervous on 1 on 1 and perform worse .. xD

Haha good then i might be able to beat you Wink

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Tue Jun 16 2015, 20:24

Hi Tiger!

Nice to see u'r application here. I know u like and are good in 1on1. I recall u'r aim on one of our matches (and u also won one). Wow.

Anyway, can u tell some more stuff about u'r self. Like what music u like, If u are working/studying, favorite color, if u like girls or boys (and if u r a boy or a girl :-)), length, weight, hair color, hobbies?.... and whatever u can think of. More details and facts will gain u bunny points!!

Cu ingame,
Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerMewX Wed Jun 17 2015, 12:09

Kay
TigerMewX
TigerMewX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daytona Wed Jun 17 2015, 19:41

are you Hannes??? that is only one Q from me) you have the same aim and ping like him.

------------- G H O S T -------------
Daytona
Daytona
Daytona

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerMewX Wed Jun 17 2015, 20:17

I'm not anyone you know (srsly) xD
TigerMewX
TigerMewX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daytona Wed Jun 17 2015, 20:36

but why this smile xD

daytona"
Daytona
Daytona

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Wed Jun 17 2015, 20:42

Hey,

I played with DTG a lot, but alas, I don't remember a Tiger.

Any other DTG nicks?
Old Man
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Ranger Wed Jun 17 2015, 21:24

Did you ever play in DTG while they played Nex?
Good Luck! Smile

Termi
Mr_Ranger
Mr_Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerMewX Thu Jun 18 2015, 07:52

@daytona - because i like it xD
@oldman, mr ranger - i was one of the newer members of dtg before they got inactive; i didn't play nex :) - no other dtg nicks - i played as dtg tiger or with a completely different name without the clan tag :D
TigerMewX
TigerMewX

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeBabaCool Thu Jun 18 2015, 09:45

Great to see you Smile
I saw you many time, good skill, you also are a brave man.
Maybe you don't remember me ^^ Abc, vortex, storm or whatever Smile

AngeBabaCool
AngeBabaCool

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerMewX Thu Jun 18 2015, 15:12

Ofc i remember you xD
TigerMewX
TigerMewX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Wed Jun 24 2015, 20:57

Hey Tiger,

thought I give u an update on the trail.

We have a voting system in which our members can vote. They vote on the basis that the feel u are a good element for element. For this, mostly members want to see u play online. Well some have already voted, but since others are having exams, not all have seen u ingame. For this reason, we have not reached enough votes yet.

Give it some time, and enjoy u'r trail tag for the time being.

Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Sat Jun 27 2015, 12:15

Welcome Vampire cheers cheers cheers bounce sunny ,

To the clan of the eLeMenT's. Your application has been successful, and you have gained enough votes to become one of our Bro's!

You may now put the eLeMentT's Tattoo on u'r ass (bigger = better)!!! and wear the element Tag ingame without the trail "t".

You can also access the "restricted" part of our forum, which is there for members only!
I really hope to see you on our forum, but also ingame many times, so we have some nice games to play! Stay kind to u'r bro's and lefts have fun!

We are proud you joined us, don't make us regret!!!

Cu Ingame!

Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by icair Sat Jun 27 2015, 14:17

yay new member hype! Welcome Vampire!! afro
icair
icair

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Sat Jun 27 2015, 15:28

Congrats and welcome!
Old Man
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeBabaCool Sat Jun 27 2015, 19:54

As i said, welcome to the family Smile

AngeBabaCool
AngeBabaCool

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerMewX Sat Jun 27 2015, 20:05

TigerMewX
TigerMewX

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sat Jun 27 2015, 21:41

congratz Smile

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daytona Sat Jun 27 2015, 22:13

Congrats and welcome! new blood

lets drink for this, but next weekend Wink have exam!

day"
Daytona
Daytona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down