eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heloo

+4
Schocksal
waschbecki
doctor_x
nebula
8 posters

Go down

heloo Empty heloo

Post by nebula Mon Feb 16 2015, 22:51

So dr.x brought me here (not saying invited to clan) because of my kickban on element1v1 xon server earlier today. I may request to apply to become element clan member (mostly because i dont know how long i'll still be playing) but for now i'm just saying hello to all of you.
Been playing since 2008/2009 with some long pauses, the biggest one finished on december 2014 when i joined again this game. And that time i stopped playing only because of everyone migrating to Xonotic as it came out: i felt abandoned and said goodbye. Many of you probably remember me or my brother (playing with my same nick on nexuiz years ago), my old nicks have been "imnebular", "nexus166", "nebula". Current one is ithr0n. I've been in only one clan until now, Dodging Bullets Clan in Nexuiz Red nexuiz flag . What more? I'm 20 y old and i live in Italy. I mostly (in fact only) play minstagib ctf but i may like other game flavours in future. And i'm going to download Nexuiz 2.5.2 again too have a look around (i'm a very nostalgic person).
Hello to everyone! Very Happy
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

heloo Empty Re: heloo

Post by doctor_x Mon Feb 16 2015, 23:03

Hello boy and welcome to our forum, I don't really remember you from nexuiz but it's ok, I do a lot of drugs.
Cya ingame, let's hope to fix this server thing fast
doctor_x
doctor_x
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Mon Feb 16 2015, 23:51

Hey nebula,

i still remember ya. we've played a lot even if its a long time ago Razz
Nice to see ya here and hopefully u gonna play some games with me in xon Smile

Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nebula Mon Feb 16 2015, 23:57

I do obviously remember you too Smile . A huge greeting from my brother too, i'll try convince also him to join again!

Last edited by nebula on Mon Feb 16 2015, 23:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "try". personal reasons lol)
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Tue Feb 17 2015, 00:11

Ahh im happy ur remembering me lol!
yeah hopefully ur gonna convince ur bro also Wink

Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Tue Feb 17 2015, 00:26

Heyo nebula,
Welcome on our forum Smile
I think I knew a nebula, but I don't know if that were you Surprised
However, nice to see you here Smile

Schocki Wink
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by icair Tue Feb 17 2015, 00:37

Welcome!
icair
icair

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Tue Feb 17 2015, 11:02

Hello nebula, nice to see you here Smile I think it's a good idea to apply here, new blood is always welcome! Same goes for your brother, would be lovely to have him back ingame Smile The big migration to xonotic also forced our hand to do something. That's why we can be found in xonotic as well for a few months now. But eventhough some of us stayd behind in nexuiz, i think xonotic is an improvement Wink Anyway we are not here to talk about xonotic, we are here to talk about you!

The ban you received was because of disrespectfull behaviour, it should be only for a day so this evening you should be able to play there again. Eventhough i've seen you a few times and you've always been a nice person, i don't think you realise what you were saying yesterday. I checked your and daddi's profile and you guys were allready having a 1vs1 session for at least 4 hours. Don't ask other people to leave just because you wish to have the server for yourself. Calling an admin an idiot and telling he's shitting around if he wants to play is not the best idea either especially if that admin is me. I ban rather quickly if people don't listen to a word i say and just bable along either in their own language, which is disrespectfull, or in english. You implied that i was in the wrong together with your friend, which is always easier than when you talk alone. You forget my job as an admin is to give everybody a chance to have a joyfull time on our servers. They are public and therefor everybody can play. You and your friend also didn't finish that 1on1, i don't know what you were doing but it didn't seem like it was going to finish soon. There are more people who want to play, just give them a chance and wait a turn, it's a form of respect Smile I hope you understand my point of view and i hope not to get threaded the same way again.

See you ingame,

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nebula Tue Feb 17 2015, 11:21

Pretty wrong about the 4 hours session - it was the 2nd or 3rd match i think. When i meet with daddi we play 4/5 games maximum and NEVER happened that someone came over and we didnt immediately let him play. I mean immediately also by suggesting to move to allvsall because we were bored of 1v1. Not wrong is the fact i spend very much time in the 1v1 server, but that only means that i find it empty. I also spend time there ALONE practicing movements / aim. My friend was pretty much more polite than me, and i say again the italian talking between he and me was to tell him to leave the server after the game was finished to let MW play. I respect every player no matter which clan they are in or if they are admins, really doesnt matter: what matters to me is not being treated as an idiot, having to read things like go get my own server and other things you can read in the irclog. And again, i did at first say to come back later because i'm not used to have people watching the games i play with "daddi", apart from that first message we tried to take the discussion to a conclusion but MW had obviolusly no intention to calm down and wait for that last flag capture it was missing to finish the game. Its not clear to me if it was you yesterday, if yes i'm really sorry for that and i will keep my mouth closed and finish the game i'm playing instead of babbling, from now on. Sorry for the typos if any, i'm on the phone
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Tue Feb 17 2015, 11:43

nebula wrote:Pretty wrong about the 4 hours session - it was the 2nd or 3rd match i think. When i meet with daddi we play 4/5 games maximum and NEVER happened that someone came over and we didnt immediately let him play. I mean immediately also by suggesting to move to allvsall because we were bored of 1v1. Not wrong is the fact i spend very much time in the 1v1 server, but that only means that i find it empty. I also spend time there ALONE practicing movements / aim. My friend was pretty much more polite than me, and i say again the italian talking between he and me was to tell him to leave the server after the game was finished to let MW play. I respect every player no matter which clan they are in or if they are admins, really doesnt matter: what matters to me is not being treated as an idiot, having to read things like go get my own server and other things you can read in the irclog. And again, i did at first say to come back later because i'm not used to have people watching the games i play with "daddi", apart from that first message we tried to take the discussion to a conclusion but MW had obviolusly no intention to calm down and wait for that last flag capture it was missing to finish the game. Its not clear to me if it was you yesterday, if yes i'm really sorry for that and i will keep my mouth closed and finish the game i'm playing instead of babbling, from now on. Sorry for the typos if any, i'm on the phone

Your player statistics on XonStat suggest otherwise. It was according to that website your 7th or 8th game with daddi. I think you understand me wrong, i don't mind you and daddi playing there. It's just that you shouldn't ask others to leave if they were just spectating, waiting for the game to end and get a game themself. I was MW and you threaded me like an idiot at first so i got pissed of. Don't ask me to leave, tell me to shut up, say you never told me to leave,... Thats just bullshitting around. Especially if you then suggest that i was shitting around. I clearly was just waiting for the game to end and get a game myself, what do you expect me to do? Go change the server config file so i can force myself into playing instead of spectating? Razz You guys weren't finishing the 1vs1, that is more shitting around in my opinion than i was doing. Anyway i've allready talked about that in the other topic. What is true that you say here is that i had no intention to calm down but that was because you pissed me off. I don't mind you talking/babbling during a game, i do so myself but just do it in a respectfull way and don't piss people off.

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Wed Feb 18 2015, 10:08

Hey nebula,

I fully agree with vega on this point. If you recall, I have had a similar incident with you and daddi, maybe 3 months ago. The two of you were playing on server and i joined. You 2 started telling be shit stories and i put on my master control. This made the two of you leave (later you both came back).

It's ok if you want to play together, but if others join, u need to accept.

Please stop the discussion with vega, and just don't behave like this again....

Cu ingame, for some nice games,

Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by nebula Wed Feb 18 2015, 10:10

Everything is ok now!
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Wed Feb 18 2015, 10:36

Thx.

I'm already sick, with infected throat.

Thx for making up again guys .

kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Meister XD Wed Feb 18 2015, 10:43

Wtf what a discussion!
I hope you nebula and the elements will get along well now!

Greetings from Meister Smile
Meister XD
Meister XD

Back to top Go down

Post by nebula Wed Feb 18 2015, 16:19

Thank you all! Very Happy
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content