Nebula has been banned

Go down

Nebula has been banned

Post by doctor_x on Mon Feb 16 2015, 22:30

Hey boys, (posting here as I don't have permissions on the banlist area)
I was talking to iThr0n (Nebula, old DBC) earlier, this is his story:
He was playing 1on1 on our server, someone called MW showed up, he asked if he could play another match vs his previous opponent, MW got mad and kickbanned him.
Not sure who MW is, is he one of us fakenicking? If yes, can we have your version of this story, maybe chat logs, and discuss his ban? Nebula is alright, unless he did something very bad and didn't tell me, I'd un-ban him.

If MW is not one of us, can kwakkie get server logs and ban him? as well as changing master pass.


On a totally separated note, we should unban those noobs we banned during the clanwars, they were just joining and joining Smile

On a third note, let's ban disco.

__________________________________________________

avatar
doctor_x
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by icair on Mon Feb 16 2015, 22:41

irc logs:

Code:
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> we're in a heavy 1v1 session
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> HeliX
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> MW
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> good
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> come back later pls
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> no
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> its a public server
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> lol
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> don't see element in your name, so also don't see a reason why i would leave
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> u a real rude boy
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <daddi☢> tahahahahaah
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> i'm not
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> im not asking you to leave
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> just stating the obvious
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> yeah then shut up as its obvious
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> lol
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <daddi☢> he just asked you if you could let us play for a little more and than come back for 1v1 with us
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> i mean that we gon play more
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> well if i join faster than you
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> who's going to stop me?
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> mmmh
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> something like this?
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <daddi☢> who is going to stop us from not ending the game?
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <HeliX> bye to much child for me
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> * ithr0n calls a vote for "kick MW (MW): No reason provided"
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <daddi☢> see?
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> * MW logged in as master
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> - part: HeliX
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> * MW stopped the vote
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> see?
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> ahahah
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> easy
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> then why are you shitting around
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <daddi☢> than kick us and play alone
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> i'm not shitting around
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> masters usually are decent people
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> i am decent, you aren't lol
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> you forbit other people to play on this server
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> HSHAAHHAAHAH
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> because you want a 1vs1 session with a friend
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <daddi☢> IS THAT HARD TO CHANGE SERVER FOR 10 FUCKING MINUTES AND THAN COME BACK?
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> questo è veramente scemo
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> if you want a 1vs1 session with a friend without other people taking your place
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> make your own server
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> finimoo questa e annamosene
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> dopo se ribeccamo
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> ik kan ook in mijn eigen taal praten hoor
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> kuthoer
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <daddi☢> si va che io me metto a collima il telescopio
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> speak as you eat
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> lol
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> wa voor een gezegde is da nu weer
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> vai da
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> ik kan u uit deze server verbannen als ik da wil
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> ahahah
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> niemand ga mij stoppen hoor
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> poor idiot
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> lol
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> why that?
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> you're the idiot here
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> because u shitting around
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> your tempting a ban
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> on a game
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW>
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> many people would be sad of that
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> i'm not shitting around
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> i'm waiting to play
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> yes you are
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> in your mind maybe
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <daddi☢> well stop complaining and watch
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <daddi☢> in silence
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> lol
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> * MW used his master status to do "kickban #2 (ithr0n): No reason provided"
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> - part: ithr0n
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> * banned client 151.25.214.10 was removed from the server
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <daddi☢> if you keep writing we will end faster
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> * MW used his master status to do "kickban #3 (daddi☢): No reason provided"
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> - part: daddi☢
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> * banned client 78.13.214.75 was removed from the server
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> bye
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> * banned client 151.25.214.10 was denied access 1 times
avatar
icair
Member
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by nebula on Mon Feb 16 2015, 22:57

very very funny to read everything. I hope that if it's someone of you I can talk to him again to clear the situation (not in Dutch). i've tried again accessing and it's everything ok now, sorry for bothering you all. Goodbye!

__________________________________________________

nebular
avatar
nebula
Member
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by doctor_x on Mon Feb 16 2015, 22:59

Thanks for the logs icair, who's MW?
And maybe can we move this to the private part of the forum?
It seems that they didn't do anything to deserve a ban...

Apart for the idiot calling and the useful writing in Italian & Dutch, these are the top moments:

don't see element in your name, so also don't see a reason why i would leave

well if i join faster than you
who's going to stop me?

make your own server

to which I can say, WTF, if MW mu with a masterpass?

__________________________________________________

avatar
doctor_x
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by nebula on Mon Feb 16 2015, 23:15

I can translate (well you can also with google's) every part of the dutch/italian text. In fact when i spoke italian to my friend i was telling him to finish the game and go away to let MW alone. Dr.X can confirm for sure. Apart from this, the dutch speaking means things like "say that again [...]"; "i can ban you from this server if i want"; "no one will stop me".

__________________________________________________

nebular
avatar
nebula
Member
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by icair on Tue Feb 17 2015, 01:01

Well, in defense of MW, it is a public server, not a private. So trying to own it and kick other players from it, is kinda rude too. But ban is lil too harsh punishent for it i think..

But seems like u got unbanned so everything is ok:)
avatar
icair
Member
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by nebula on Tue Feb 17 2015, 01:08

In my defense -- no one ever asked him to leave the server. yes ban time has dropped for me & the player i was with. gn8

__________________________________________________

nebular
avatar
nebula
Member
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by Slaughter on Tue Feb 17 2015, 09:04

In defense of mu, he was friendly yesterday, more friendly than vega and vega is this 1 who puts ban in all the ways just because his ego isn't capable to defense itself... I don't give a fuck if you ban me Very Happy

__________________________________________________

TRY TO BEAT THE BEST

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by Carontes on Tue Feb 17 2015, 09:21

'0' Slaughter. Well, in my opinion it's time to understand that eLeMenT has made a 1on1 server for 1on1 matches! So stop playing 1on1 in normal server, idiots! I agree with MW ban, because you did something like using the server as your, nebula. With this I don't mean I like MW behavior, but, sorry, he had all the reason of the world.

P.S. STOP DOING 1ON1 ON NORMAL SERVER IDIOTS!!!!!
THERE IS THE 1ON1 SERVER FOR IT!!!!!

__________________________________________________

[DieTunichtguten] eXabyTe

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by nebula on Tue Feb 17 2015, 09:26

..we were on the 1v1 server..

__________________________________________________

nebular
avatar
nebula
Member
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by Carontes on Tue Feb 17 2015, 09:29

silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent

__________________________________________________

[DieTunichtguten] eXabyTe

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by doctor_x on Tue Feb 17 2015, 10:03

yeah the whole point is, if you ask me: can we play one more game between friends? I say yes sure I'll wait another turn, or, yes I'll get to another server, end of story...
you need to be 12 years old to say: i got here first, get ur own server etc... i'd get pissed too if i were nebula.
problem is solved on Nebula side, we just need an admin to move this post to the private zone and discuss about this.

__________________________________________________

avatar
doctor_x
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by vega on Tue Feb 17 2015, 11:31

nebula wrote:In my defense -- no one ever asked him to leave the server. yes ban time has dropped for me & the player i was with. gn8

I quote:
Code:
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> come back later pls

slaughter wrote:In defense of mu, he was friendly yesterday, more friendly than vega and vega is this 1 who puts ban in all the ways just because his ego isn't capable to defense itself... I don't give a fuck if you ban me Very Happy

I don't give a shit about your opinion. My ego is big thats true but you are just a rude shit so ofcourse i'm not friendly to you either. I can defend myself much better than you since my english is way better than yours. You're just salty that i beat your ass everytime in a descussion and banned you last time for a day so move your trolling ass somewhere else where i can't see it. Either way, if my ego was so big then why don't i use my ego to controll everything in element? Put up rules and make everybody my little bitch? I'm only like this towards people like you, little bugs who need to get stomped on because they are annoying as fuck.

About the italian speaking, i don't understand italian how should i know what they are talking about. For all i knew they were talking shit, thats why i start talking shit in my own language. It's a reaction i developed after playing with a ton of russians in counter strike.

To justify my choice to ban them: They were having a 1vs1 session allready for at least 4 hours, in my opinion that gives me a turn to play a 1vs1 to. I don't mind if they want one more, unless they play it like the map they were playing when i joined. They were just sitting around and move a little every minut. I'm sorry but that's not a 1vs1, thats shitting around. Exactly, nebula said i was shitting around just because i wanted to play and defended the fact this was a public server. In fact he and his friend were the ones shitting around, not finishing 1vs1s in a proper way. A ban is harsh i'm aware of that but its only for a day and in my opinion they didn't listen to a word i was saying and started calling me an idiot, which is disrespectfull and stupid on a late night like yesterday.

doctor_x wrote:Apart for the idiot calling and the useful writing in Italian & Dutch, these are the top moments:

don't see element in your name, so also don't see a reason why i would leave

well if i join faster than you
who's going to stop me?

make your own server

Only admin of the server can force people to leave by kick, thats why the first "funny" moment happened. The second is pretty obvious, if i join faster than him i can play which was said because i was pissed of. Especially if he and his friend were allready going for hours. The last is in defence of public servers. We made the server public, if he and his friend want a server for themself then they have to make their own which would have to be private then.

doctor_x wrote:yeah the whole point is, if you ask me: can we play one more game between friends? I say yes sure I'll wait another turn, or, yes I'll get to another server, end of story...
you need to be 12 years old to say: i got here first, get ur own server etc... i'd get pissed too if i were nebula.
problem is solved on Nebula side, we just need an admin to move this post to the private zone and discuss about this.

I allready got pissed of because they first say i'm rude, then ask me to leave, then say they never said me to leave and then ask me to shut up. Don't fuck around with me, ofcourse i'm going to say such things as i did. I first of all don't see why i was being rude, i just stated the obvious and said it was a public server and that i don't have to leave. If you saw how they were playing and for how long allready you might have reacted the same. To top that of they start talking in their own language which they know there is a huge chance i don't understand it, which is the case. If you have playd with russians on counter strike like myself your first thought would be, they are talking shit about me. Ofcourse this pisses me of even more and makes me want to ban them so bad because its only for a day anyway. But then again i'm not only guy who bans on our servers and doesn't give a shit who he bans, what matters is that they were idiots to piss me off. End of the story.

On a second note: the noobs during the clanwar were only banned for a day.

On a third note: why?


Last edited by vega on Tue Feb 17 2015, 11:34; edited 1 time in total

__________________________________________________

avatar
vega
Admin
Admin


View user profile http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by vega on Tue Feb 17 2015, 11:34

the ban might even be only for an hour lol

vega

__________________________________________________

avatar
vega
Admin
Admin


View user profile http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by nebula on Tue Feb 17 2015, 11:57

vega wrote:They were having a 1vs1 session allready for at least 4 hours,

are you aware of the fact that it is impossible the session was lasting from 4 hours? you can go check YOUR server at this address and find out that my last 7 days TOTAL playing on element 1v1 is 3 hours: stop exceeding with this. It was not more than the 4th game we were playing and as you came we were jumping around because daddi was setting up new FOV. This is not trying to take the server for my prsonal use, especially if it had been EMPTY for more than 2 hours until you came over. Just calm down and know I dont give a single fu*k of the ban (which in fact lasted not more than 2 hours) and am really pissed of by your disregard of people you dont know, especially if your policy is to reign like yesterday over people you find in your server. And by the way you did the same as us by talking dutch, which did not matter to me at all as i understood in full every line you wrote (dutch is pretty much similar to german which i know good) and it become clear from your messages you were shitthrowing. Dont worry i'll for sure be taking distance from your precious servers when i see you there so you can manage them in the way you retain correct. I'm sad this happened as i used to have a great opinion about you from very very long time, and always wanted to be element's members friend, And have been in fact. To finish, please avoid starting to argue between you elements because of me as i really dont want to be a shitter and tranquility-breaking as you tried to depict me. Goodbye

__________________________________________________

nebular
avatar
nebula
Member
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by vega on Tue Feb 17 2015, 12:20

nebula wrote:
vega wrote:They were having a 1vs1 session allready for at least 4 hours,

are you aware of the fact that it is impossible the session was lasting from 4 hours? you can go check YOUR server at this address and find out that my last 7 days TOTAL playing on element 1v1 is 3 hours: stop exceeding with this. It was not more than the 4th game we were playing and as you came we were jumping around because daddi was setting up new FOV. This is not trying to take the server for my prsonal use, especially if it had been EMPTY for more than 2 hours until you came over. Just calm down and know I dont give a single fu*k of the ban (which in fact lasted not more than 2 hours) and am really pissed of by your disregard of people you dont know, especially if your policy is to reign like yesterday over people you find in your server. And by the way you did the same as us by talking dutch, which did not matter to me at all as i understood in full every line you wrote (dutch is pretty much similar to german which i know good) and it become clear from your messages you were shitthrowing. Dont worry i'll for sure be taking distance from your precious servers when i see you there so you can manage them in the way you retain correct. I'm sad this happened as i used to have a great opinion about you from very very long time, and always wanted to be element's members friend, And have been in fact. To finish, please avoid starting to argue between you elements because of me as i really dont want to be a shitter and tranquility-breaking as you tried to depict me. Goodbye

Lol my reign, this is getting funny again and don't ask me to calm down when you clearly aren't calm yourself xD None the less, i'm pretty calm right now eventhough this conversation here has been rather interesting towards me.

About the 4 hours, its just an estimation because i checked YOUR profile and there you had about 7 games against daddi, so not 4 Wink Now i think you missunderstand me once again, i said i don't care who i ban because i would ban people i know to if they were pissing me off. Well it depends, people like slaughter i would ban instantly because they are disrespectfull. Other people i know, maybe not so much because i know when some people i know are drunk they say stupid things.

I only started in my own language because you started in your own, don't mess up cause and effect. And as i explained i only talked shit because for all i knew you were doing the same. If you would have met the amount of shittalking people in counterstrike (in their own language) then you would probably react the same. But everything i said was just an effect. This because you were messing with me by saying you didn't ask me to leave, that i was rude, that i was an idiot, that i was shitting around,...

The personal use is just because you ask people to leave cause you are busy. Not because you guys were jumping around. Which leads me to a question, why don't you just say that he's setting up a new fov? Instead your friend replies with this:
Code:
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <daddi☢️> who is going to stop us from not ending the game?
That only gives me the impression you were doing it like that for a long time.

I know you have been an element friend for a long time. I myself have had a good impression about you to. But it's funny how you tried using that status to stop me from banning you.
Code:
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <MW> your tempting a ban
<xonoCtfoneLmnt> <ithr0n> many people would be sad of that
I actually kinda thought allready it was you when you said that + the italian. Which made me very sad to see how you react to people you don't know. You ask them to leave, tell them to shut up, tell them they are idiots and tell them they are shitting around while all they want is a game.

None the less, if you can't see your first sentences in that conversation pissed me off and caused this useless descussion then this will remain a problem. Ofcourse when the conversation progressed more things pissed me off but those were just results of what i was saying. I know i can step out of line in descussions when i'm pissed off and i think all elements know that as well. I also said i'm aware of the fact the ban was to much eventhough it was pretty short. An argument can't come to a close if both parties don't see their wrong. I've admitted mine twice now, i'm curious how long it will take for you.

To finish off, this isn't an argument between elements about you. Dr.X asked for my point of view and i gave it. He might have taken it a bit to far by implying certain things allready before even hearing it. But thats besides the point.

vega

__________________________________________________

avatar
vega
Admin
Admin


View user profile http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by nebula on Tue Feb 17 2015, 13:15

The "many people would be sad about that" was no an answer to your ban, instead the completition of my previous message about admins behaviour. I admitted my wrong actions between the lines of my last replies here, and I repeat I am sorry for my behave. Bad words brought bad words and that shall not happen again. Happy to come to a solution of this weird situation Smile

__________________________________________________

nebular
avatar
nebula
Member
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by vega on Tue Feb 17 2015, 13:27

nebula wrote:The "many people would be sad about that" was no an answer to your ban, instead the completition of my previous message about admins behaviour. I admitted my wrong actions between the lines of my last replies here, and I repeat I am sorry for my behave. Bad words brought bad words and that shall not happen again. Happy to come to a solution of this weird situation Smile

Your previous message was you saying that i was shitting around, only thing i did as an admin was stopping your kick vote Razz Either way let's not get into that again, as you say bad words lead to bad words. I tried to join the chatbox earlier but your session seems to have timed out, i would love to clear the air a bit more personal than these topic replies xD None the less i will get a lot of shit of other members about my replies anyway.

vega

__________________________________________________

avatar
vega
Admin
Admin


View user profile http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by nebula on Tue Feb 17 2015, 13:33

Will be on chatbox in 10 minutes

__________________________________________________

nebular
avatar
nebula
Member
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by Slaughter on Tue Feb 17 2015, 17:44

Vega, yes you have a better english, but what you're saying are aberations, you can't defend yourself with arguments, just with the "better english" wich isn't that good, i have an orange, i tell you that it's obviously orange, you say it's blue with a better english, but that doesn't mean you're right, and ban me! I told you, i don't give a fuck! Very Happy

__________________________________________________

TRY TO BEAT THE BEST

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by vega on Tue Feb 17 2015, 18:36

Slaughter wrote:Vega, yes you have a better english, but what you're saying are aberations, you can't defend yourself with arguments, just with the "better english" wich isn't that good, i have an orange, i tell you that it's obviously orange, you say it's blue with a better english, but that doesn't mean you're right, and ban me! I told you, i don't give a fuck! Very Happy

In fact oranges are green but thats besides the point. You mistake my intention with yours. You hide behind insults and disrespect and your arguments are along the line of an orange is orange because there's a color orange. My awnser would be, oranges are orange because they are riped long enough and because of their DNA. You see the difference?

vega

__________________________________________________

avatar
vega
Admin
Admin


View user profile http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by Kwakkiezalf on Wed Feb 18 2015, 10:23

Guys,

Cut the crap! If a element server admin feels you miss behave, we have the right to ban you. Once banned, you better learn from it, and not misbehave or be rude again.

Simple as that.

Issue closed!

Kwakkie

Back to top Go down

Re: Nebula has been banned

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum