eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sorry

5 posters

Go down

I'm sorry Empty I'm sorry

Post by umbra Mon Nov 17 2014, 18:46

I want to say i'm sorry to all of you, since i have been inactive for quite a while because i was playing other games i kinda lost contact with you guys. the past few weeks i've been active on the forum here but never ingame. since vega also left and i dont play anymore i realised there is no more reason for me to stay in our clan. I've been in element for only 9 months or so which is not that long but i've had great games with you people and i'm sad that i'm doing this, but staying in the clan and not being active in it seems pretty useless to me. Before i was element member i was super active on this forum too because element contains most of the players who are nice and skillfull. I admired this clan from the moment i started playing and as i said before being accepted was a dream coming true. I will still be on the forum here sometimes so when you want to play with me once (nex or another game i dont care Very Happy) you can always contact me. I hope that all of you have a great time on nexuiz, xonotic or where ever this clan goes. Once again i'm really sorry that it had to come to this but the times of me playing nex are over. If and i say if somehow nexuiz comes back to live or vecxis becomes a great success there's 95% chance i will be back with all my enthousiasm, and i hope i will be welcome again when that happens.

Thanks to all of you for the great games and being my friends

Umbra
umbra
umbra
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry Empty Re: I'm sorry

Post by Avallac'h Mon Nov 17 2014, 19:16

Now the other brothers Surprised you want to make us kill men... Sad Sad to hear that but it's your reason and we don't have to change it.... bye bro and have fun hope to see you soon.

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Schocksal Mon Nov 17 2014, 19:36

so one guy after the other pass by ... like the sand in an hourglass Sad
sad to hear that Umbra, but the same like to vega: I understand your decision and you will find your way also without nexuiz...

have fun and cu around bro Smile

Schocki Neutral
Schocksal
Schocksal
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by umbra Mon Nov 17 2014, 20:20

thx both of you Smile
umbra
umbra
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Mon Nov 17 2014, 20:49

Wow Umbra,

Understand your thoughts. Pitty you are out.

On the other side, you were not active.

Take care and make something of u'r life!!!

Ciao

Kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by umbra Tue Nov 18 2014, 17:02

i'il try to make something of my life Wink and i'il deffinitly stay in touch with you guys so i can tell you when i succeeded at that Very Happy
umbra
umbra
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Daytona Tue Nov 18 2014, 18:04

All Banana(

------------------- G H O S T --------------------
Daytona
Daytona

Back to top Go down