eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not trying to promote myself or anything....

3 posters

Go down

I'm not trying to promote myself or anything.... Empty I'm not trying to promote myself or anything....

Post by neXus Sat Oct 04 2014, 08:35

But i thought, if you're the kind of person who hates people who act like the own everything on this world, people who lack empathy, people who back-talk or mock everyone else, then i have a nice blog where i write such things :p . I find it easier to express my anger and discontent in a virtual environment, as i can stay anonymous.
So if you'd like to read some articles about stupid and bad people, then feel free to visit bytes-of-thought.blogspot.com

Cheers from neXus a.k.a Byte Maniak Very Happy
neXus
neXus

Back to top Go down

I'm not trying to promote myself or anything.... Empty Re: I'm not trying to promote myself or anything....

Post by vega Sat Oct 11 2014, 12:33

allready reading it Smile

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

I'm not trying to promote myself or anything.... Empty Re: I'm not trying to promote myself or anything....

Post by neXus Sat Oct 11 2014, 13:57

many thanks Very Happy
neXus
neXus

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallac'h Sat Oct 11 2014, 17:53

XD Nexus. Anger is good to express (i talk with the knowing of the opposing case... Wink )

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum