eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick suggestion

4 posters

Go down

Quick suggestion Empty Quick suggestion

Post by neXus Thu Jul 31 2014, 16:51

I have been looking thru the threads lately and i think it would be good to make a forum rules section (or if it exists, it should be updated) . I have seen the threads in the spam where CBD members uselessly fight. I am tired to death of seeing this behaviour in Nexuiz. It's the main thing that got me away from this game. I'm not saying that people can't have personal problems in this game, but they can argue/solve their problems in private, not in public. It's not fun, nor any friendly to display that kind of offensive behaviour publicly. Remember, this forum can be seen by everyone, and some people just can't put up with such behaviour.

Final recommendation - 1 warning per forum member - if the stated behaviour continues after receiving the warning, it's up to the admins' decision to mute/ban the member.

Yours,
neXus
neXus
neXus

Back to top Go down

Quick suggestion Empty Re: Quick suggestion

Post by Carontes Thu Jul 31 2014, 17:05

I expressely asked to be banned :v, because I have no excuse for this!!!
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Thu Jul 31 2014, 18:22

there are rules for this and its in there, i warned carontes and slaughter both once. next time they just get muted for a certain period, if they decide to do it again after that it'll result into a ban for life.

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Thu Jul 31 2014, 19:46

:/ You're to kind for this world vega, thank you.
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter Fri Aug 01 2014, 09:12

Thanks vega
Slaughter
Slaughter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content