eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after the denied application

5 posters

Go down

after the denied application Empty after the denied application

Post by Carontes Wed Apr 30 2014, 14:36

Hi eLeMenTs!!!!!!Smile Sorry if I'm still troubling you, my stars, but I have something to tell you. I've reflected for a long, long, loooooong (not so long XD) time about your decision. I think it was stupid to believe that I could come in eLeMenT with a so low level of playing and I say sorry because I wasn't worthy for that. So I read many times your answer, Vega, and I thank <> and than << Are you getting crazy???? Vega left you a second possibility to join and you're still thinking that you can't come????>>. Finally I took a decision: I have no time to say that I'm a noob (all players have already understood it XDXDXDXDXD), I must improve!!!!! So I accept your challenge!!! I changed the style of my name: if it's bad for you for anything, no problem, tell me and I'll return to be named ARMAGEDDON. Another thing: I had the idea to do the clanchallenge between KitKats and eLeMenTs when I was eLeMenT-t and I told aim909 about that (let him the copyright XDXDXDXD), but you didn't accept me. Please let me spectating to that clanmatch please please please /.\ ( My ex clan and my nemesis ( aim909) against my stars *.*). See you soon

Armageddon, improving....
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

after the denied application Empty Re: after the denied application

Post by vega Wed Apr 30 2014, 16:53

Glad to hear you will start improving! Smile Soon you'll be so good that you beat me! Very Happy and yes please come spectate Smile

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Wed Apr 30 2014, 16:58

Thanks a lot Vega!!! *.* Sorry but beat you is impossible XD, but pay attention: I will do it
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Wed Apr 30 2014, 17:08

Nothing is impossible Smile

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Wed Apr 30 2014, 17:32

Smile Thanks for your support Vega Smile it makes me happier!
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallac'h Wed Apr 30 2014, 17:44

I hope really that you will improve Armageddon ! Very Happy and vega is right nothing is impossible and you will be able to beat me too Wink

Avi
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter Wed Apr 30 2014, 17:53

Haha that was good ava , and so Armageddon , try to beat the best to be approach of he , don't try to beat players with a bit better than you , you will be better very slow if you do this , and TRY TO BEAT THE BEST ! Is my new say Smile)
Slaughter
Slaughter

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Wed Apr 30 2014, 18:48

You are right slaughter! If you try to beat players who are a lot better than you you might loose 10-0 but you will learn a lot more from it that from fights against people that are the same level or a little bit better than you.

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Wed Apr 30 2014, 20:57

Why do you think I attended at all the match with eLeMenTs that I saw??? XDXDXDXDX thanks guys, I won't disappoint you, I promise \m/
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter Wed Apr 30 2014, 21:48

HA HA HA Smile)
Slaughter
Slaughter

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Sun May 11 2014, 20:36

Armageddon, if you are trying to improve, you will get better for sure. It will be sometimes get bit hard but i think i can also show you some tricks and training with you handling the hook.handling Wink

Cu ingame
Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down