eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus

3 posters

Go down

Virus Empty Virus

Post by waschbecki Wed Dec 26 2012, 15:23

I have a question.

my father has a website. in front of 2 days there came a virus on it and everytime you search it in google and klick on the first hit, which is actually the company website, you will be bypassed to a poker website.
So my father scanned the whole system. nothing was found. he can't find the virus in the website btw. the scanner also not, because its a tricky virus.

so first question:
does anybody know how to handle with it and how to kill it?

second:

i think i have also the virus on my laptop because i have clicked on the website. is it enough if i will install my last backup of 12.12.12 i think?

Ty for all answers
waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Virus Empty Re: Virus

Post by Asgar Thu Dec 27 2012, 02:44

What browser do you use? There are a few shitmalwares on internet which do these and other things.
You can simply clear those by clearing your browsers extensions. Therefore I need to know which browser you and your father use, to find out if this is the problem.

If not, try using an other browser for a while, do the backup you guys have from before the day it happened, or reinstall the whole system.

But inform me first about what I said at first, please...
Asgar
Asgar
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Tue Jan 01 2013, 16:59

Thank you for the help asgar, and sorry that im just now replying. but i had not internet.

my father has kicked the virus out. he complete delete the whole webside and has load a save, which was before the virus on it.
So the virus was, dont hit me if im wrong, in the website code. (do u understand what i mean?) Smile
But btw. it was from different browsers. Firefox and Safari i think were the browsers.

Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Tue Jan 01 2013, 17:16

Good news that its gone Smile

V
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgar Tue Jan 01 2013, 19:11

Glad it's gone now. Yeah, some website codes are made that way. Terrible and annoying as fuck.
Asgar
Asgar
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sun Jun 01 2014, 23:22

SOLVED
vega
vega
Admin
Admin