eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, members of eLeMenT // Result: Denied

4 posters

Go down

Hello, members of eLeMenT // Result: Denied Empty Hello, members of eLeMenT // Result: Denied

Post by Aicon Wed Aug 02 2017, 10:16

I'm Aicon, I'm 12 years old, and I'm from Russia. Basically I play ctf minsta + hook, but sometimes all other modes, while minsta. Basically you can find me on the servers The Regulars,[LMNT] instagib ctf,Xonotic.RU DM,exe.pub and quake. Nobody invited me, I want to join, because eLeMenT is a big clan, popular and nice.
Aicon
Aicon

Back to top Go down

Hello, members of eLeMenT // Result: Denied Empty Re: Hello, members of eLeMenT // Result: Denied

Post by vega Wed Aug 02 2017, 20:51

Hello Aicon and welcome to the forum! I didn't know you were interested in joining us when playing vs you a few days ago Wink Thanks to your application I've put you in the trialmember group on the forum. This means you can now wear the element-t tag, the -t stands for the fact that you are a trial member. Your trial period will take about a week (maybe more due to inactivity reasons). In this week the eLeMenT members will get time to decide to vote Yes or No to let you into this clan. The result of your application will be posted here on the forum, most likely by me.

Kind regards

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello, members of eLeMenT // Result: Denied Empty Re: Hello, members of eLeMenT // Result: Denied

Post by Kwakkiezalf Wed Aug 02 2017, 21:04

hi Aicon,

Welcome to our forum. Not sure if I have ever seen you play. But I will open my eyes and see how your skill and attitude is in the game.

How long have you been playing xonotic?

Cheers,

kwakkie
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Wed Aug 02 2017, 22:08

Hi Silence! lol!
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aicon Thu Aug 03 2017, 12:40

vega wrote:Hi Silence! lol!
What
Aicon
Aicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aicon Thu Aug 03 2017, 12:42

Hello vega, yes I silence excuse me
Aicon
Aicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aicon Thu Aug 03 2017, 12:43

pls
Aicon
Aicon

Back to top Go down

Post by nebula Wed Aug 23 2017, 23:45

jocolor
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down