eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO // Result: Denied

4 posters

Go down

HELLO // Result: Denied Empty HELLO // Result: Denied

Post by Silence Sun Jul 23 2017, 21:59

Hello, members of eLeMenT,

I'm Silence, I'm 19 years old, and I'm from Russia. Basically I play ctf minsta + hook, but sometimes all other modes, while minsta. Basically you can find me on the servers The Rugulars and [LMNT] instagib ctf. Nobody invited me, I want to join, because eLeMenT is a cool clan, popular and friendly. I was in the AxG clan and Energy, the energy clan was my clan, but I deleted it.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

HELLO // Result: Denied Empty Re: HELLO // Result: Denied

Post by vega Mon Jul 24 2017, 09:02

Hello Silence and welcome to the forum! I've put you in the trialmember group on the forum. This means you can now wear the element-t tag, the -t stands for the fact that you are a trial member. Your trial period will take about a week (maybe more due to inactivity reasons). In this week the eLeMenT members will get time to decide to vote Yes or No to let you into this clan. The result of your application will be posted here on the forum, most likely by me.

Kind regards

vega nexus
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwakkiezalf Mon Jul 24 2017, 20:46

Hello Silence,

Nice to see you found your way and made an application. When were you in the AxG clan, and why did you leave?

Cu ingame.

Kwakkie aka Black Berry
Kwakkiezalf
Kwakkiezalf
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

HELLO // Result: Denied Empty AxG

Post by Silence Tue Jul 25 2017, 12:45

Kwakkiezalf wrote:Hello Silence,

Nice to see you found your way and made an application. When were you in the AxG clan, and why did you leave?

Cu ingame.

Kwakkie aka Black Berry
Hello Kwakkiezalf,

I was in the AxG clan about 1 month ago, but I left because I wanted to join the clan eLeMenT))
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sun Jul 30 2017, 09:04

I'm sorry Silence but we've decided that not to accept you into our clan. You are a good player and a very nice guy towards all the element members, but we got many complaints about your behaviour from when we're not around. These complaints are mostly about fakenicking and not caring about balance. Yesterday I was in IRC and saw this with my own eyes. I also noticed you still use tags from other clans, which can't be tolerated. I'm sorry but this is just not the way we would like element to be represented.

I hope to still see you ingame and on our server.

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Project#1 Mon Jul 31 2017, 16:01

vega wrote:I'm sorry Silence but we've decided that not to accept you into our clan. You are a good player and a very nice guy towards all the element members, but we got many complaints about your behaviour from when we're not around. These complaints are mostly about fakenicking and not caring about balance. Yesterday I was in IRC and saw this with my own eyes. I also noticed you still use tags from other clans, which can't be tolerated. I'm sorry but this is just not the way we would like element to be represented.

I hope to still see you ingame and on our server.

vega

lol
Project#1
Project#1

http://vk.com/kocmoc523

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Mon Jul 31 2017, 16:26

Project#1 wrote:
lol

?
vega