eLeMenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oy Elements :) here's Scored_Redge's attempt to apply // Result: Accepted

+2
neXus
S&CO.
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

oy Elements :) here's Scored_Redge's attempt to apply // Result: Accepted Empty oy Elements :) here's Scored_Redge's attempt to apply // Result: Accepted

Post by S&CO. Sat Aug 25 2012, 20:25

Oy eLeMeNt homies Very Happy
About me:
My ingame name is (Scored<-x~>Redge), my real name is Hakim.
I'm a 19 years old network-IT student, from Paris, France, of algerian descent.

How long i've been playing Nexuiz:
I discovered Nexuiz since a bit more than 9 monthes, maybe 10, when searching for a cool opensource quake like game..
I started to play it casually, and stopped to play for monthes, until 2 or 3 monthes back when i started to play it seriously and involve myself in da game. santa

Clans joined and skills:
I've been in no clan. I've never really been interested to join one until Vega invited me Wink
So far i only played on minsta nexuiz servs, especially on NightFlight, almost always CTF mode. (my fav one)
My average skill is speedcap. I don't think i've any other great skill Razz

A glimpse about my personality:
I'm a cool guy, friendly, devoted and entertaining i think =)
Interested in games, music editing, IT(as i study and work in) and japanese/asian stuffs.

I think that is all about me, if you want to know more about something, don't hesistate to ask me Wink
Thanks for reading, it's a bit long and probably boring lol ^^.
See y'all soon =)
S&CO.
S&CO.
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

oy Elements :) here's Scored_Redge's attempt to apply // Result: Accepted Empty Re: oy Elements :) here's Scored_Redge's attempt to apply // Result: Accepted

Post by neXus Sat Aug 25 2012, 20:47

my android friend Very Happy . i give u an A+ ^_^
neXus
neXus

Back to top Go down

oy Elements :) here's Scored_Redge's attempt to apply // Result: Accepted Empty Re: oy Elements :) here's Scored_Redge's attempt to apply // Result: Accepted

Post by vega Sat Aug 25 2012, 20:51

And thanks to nexus because it was his idea to invite u Wink i'm happy to see ur application Smile

Vegi
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

https://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by S&CO. Sat Aug 25 2012, 21:54

that's kind of you NeXus my android fellow ^^ =) thank you both, bros Very Happy

Scored<-x~>Redge
S&CO.
S&CO.
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by [Freak]inger Sun Aug 26 2012, 09:34

Well, first of all, you have to thank nexus, who was really into inviting you Very Happy
Second, I'm very glad to see you here, on the forum and as a trial. You're the first "regular" trial. This shows me, that we can do it. And scince I see you here, I know, we will Very Happy
As i said in the Hello-Thread, you're a really enrichment, very nice always. What I like especiall is, that you found the Nice One- Button Very Happy

So, I'm very happy to ahve you here, and I know that we'll rock the world together with you Very Happy

Freak

P.S. I never saw such a big, well structured and complex application! That's not boring in any way, it's great. I love it Very Happy
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sun Aug 26 2012, 13:02

It is ;p

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sun Aug 26 2012, 13:15

Ow yes i forgot one thing: you can now put an eLeMenT-t tag in your name, your trial will be at least 1 week and you will see the result of your application in the 'results' section on our forum.

eLeMenT v3ga
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [Freak]inger Sun Aug 26 2012, 13:24

Scored redge needs the blue name...

Freak
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sun Aug 26 2012, 13:50

Yes give me a sec ;p

Vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [Freak]inger Sun Aug 26 2012, 13:59

THX bro Very Happy
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sun Aug 26 2012, 14:11

No problem Wink

Vg
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S&CO. Sun Aug 26 2012, 16:05

Shocked that's awesome Very Happy ! thanks a lot ! cheers
I'm glad and feel it's an honor to be one of your first trialmembers =)
I'm gonna proudly add the tag now Wink
Thank you again NeXus, Vega and Freak[inger] bros !
That's really cool to be with you and we'll sure be rocking Smile
hahaha btw I've no bind stuck in my nice one button, i'm actually easy going with it ^^

Scored<-x~>Redge
S&CO.
S&CO.
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Sun Aug 26 2012, 17:43

haha no problem friend Very Happy

vega
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Sun Aug 26 2012, 22:42

jea nice application of you.
like you but ur sometimes lagging a lot Very Happy
the other things i will tell u ingame. cause they arent as important and fast to clear Wink

Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [Freak]inger Sun Aug 26 2012, 23:01

Never saw Scored Redge laggin?? Very Happy

Freak
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Sun Aug 26 2012, 23:06

not? holly shit, then he laggs only if i play with him Razz

Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S&CO. Mon Aug 27 2012, 00:05

About the lagging stuff that happens to me sometimes, it's probably because i'm currently playing on a shitty computer that is 10 years old with a 64MB ATI Rage GPU (lmao yeah the brand is ati rage, you raging playing on it, for sure) with lowest settings, while my brand new computer which motherboard got out of order only 3 weeks after buying it, is back to DELL's factory to get repaired or replaced Rolling Eyes i'm gonna get it back next friday though Razz so don't worry buds Wink it won't take long Very Happy

oy Elements :) here's Scored_Redge's attempt to apply // Result: Accepted Title
Scored<-x~>Redge
S&CO.
S&CO.
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by [Freak]inger Mon Aug 27 2012, 00:05

dell's crap
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by S&CO. Mon Aug 27 2012, 00:09

i agree, i'll never trust DELL again, i thought about building my own hardware conf. Neutral
but i finally came in a store and bought it.
i must've been really lazy that day Rolling Eyes

Scored<-x~>Redge
S&CO.
S&CO.
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by [Freak]inger Mon Aug 27 2012, 00:10

well, if you want to, I'm a bit into hardware... (builded my PC also on my own) if you want help with it, feel free to ask me Very Happy

Freak
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by S&CO. Mon Aug 27 2012, 00:14

Sure dude =) that'd be cool, i'm also a bit into hardware stuff.
so two minds thinking about a single conf would get out some great stuff Very Happy
i can't wait to get my pc back, and it's a pain to run nexuiz on windows,
i want my linux back. i miss Ubuntu.

Scored<-x~>Redge
S&CO.
S&CO.
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by waschbecki Mon Aug 27 2012, 00:25

ok, that will be a reason why you lagg sometimes lol!
so i think if you get ur better one you wouldnt lagg anymore and will be able to aim better Wink

Waschi
waschbecki
waschbecki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S&CO. Mon Aug 27 2012, 00:30

I think so Razz i'll have to play with it until the friday's deadline though. silent
it's almost as worse as playing with a trackpad lol !!

Scored<-x~>Redge
S&CO.
S&CO.
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vega Mon Aug 27 2012, 09:40

Me neither but maybe that was on esk server?

Vegi
vega
vega
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [Freak]inger Mon Aug 27 2012, 17:18

Well, when it was on esk, it woud be clear, everybody from europ laggs there Very Happy

Freak
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger
eLeMenT Friend
eLeMenT Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next